ABC/ESPN Commentator sightings | Golden Skate

ABC/ESPN Commentator sightings

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Because I am bored and freezing and I am waiting for my clothes to dry (long story that *might* make it as a journal entry later)

anyway last night I saw Peter Carruthers chatting with Doug Wilson... they were more interested in their convo than the practices, but I think they were only watching the actual practices with music, and even then only when the 'big names' were skating... it was funny... Peter was wearing his glasses and every time he'd watch the skaters he would give his look that made him look confused or maybe constipated :laugh: it was entirely too funny!

Then as I was leaving the rink Peggy Flemming walked in and was trying to figure out what side was the judging side and the volunteer she asked had no idea so I got to help her out. Even told her Peter was already there :biggrin: yeah that was cool... not a fan of hers but I got on the phone really quick with Erin to squeal, and she didn't care... should have called a skating fan 🇳🇴

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
How sweet of you to help out, Peggy. Poor Peggy. All confused and everything :laugh: She must have been really happy when you helped her out. Good for you :)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Love the journal! If you do HAPPEN to catch the mens practices, let me know how Michael Weiss is doing. And Johnnie, of course, especially since he's coming off an injury. Inquiring minds are interested. :agree: :biggrin:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mike hasn't even checked in yet from what I've heard...

but I did go to the mens practices... will update in a bit