Michelle Kwan's Free Skate Practice Video | Golden Skate

Michelle Kwan's Free Skate Practice Video

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I can't watch the video. I get to the free download page but nothing happens. :sheesh: :p

R.D.

Record Breaker
I was able to view it.

Cool, I'll reserve judgement until I see the whole thing. I think she will win regardless of what happens...

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
SailorGalaxia518 said:
Right click on your mouse, and hit the "Save Target As" and save it to your desktop. Requires Quicktime.

It's the quicktime that I tried to download but nothing happens.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I have a built-in Quicktime plug-in on Netscape and that's how I was able to see it.

It's a QuickTime object (meaning it's a quicktime file). So save the file on your computer, and then go to the Apple QuickTime site and download the latest version. Then it should work.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I did all of that. I get to the part where it says something along the lines of "Thank you, your download will begin automatically." But nothing happens. No download, nothing.

R.D.

Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
I did all of that. I get to the part where it says something along the lines of "Thank you, your download will begin automatically." But nothing happens. No download, nothing.

In which case it should tell you to click on a separate link if your download doesn't automatically start (because some browsers don't have that feature built-in). Well, at least a non-worthless site will :laugh:

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Thanks for the video! I can't wait to see what she has done with "Bolero". It looks like she has already made a few changes in that opening segment.

Olderbear

Rinkside
Videos from the Nationals

Even though these are supposed to be for QuickTime, I have found that they play quite well in Real Player also. In fact, I think they look better in RP than they do in QT, and I'm not a big fan of RealPlayer.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Thanks, Olderbear and all the rest of you who helped me finally see this clip. I downloaded RealPlayer and was then able to download Quicktime and could FINALLY see the practice clip! I'm not sure which program allowed me to watch the clip, but I'm glad I got to see it at all! đź‘Ť

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Nice clip.........can't wait to see the whole program with its "tweaks".....42