U.S. Figure Skating Site | Golden Skate

U.S. Figure Skating Site

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I find this site frustrating to use. How do I find out when the individual events actually take place? When I click on events, I get pictures and news stories. I don't want the television schedule, just the actual date and times of the different disciplines. Anyone else confused? 42

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I share your pain!!

The old site stunk like a skunk. When they introduced the new site (last year, right?) with much fanfare, I was hopeful. I swear it's just as bad as the old one - can't find a thing. If you can't find it, that's just as bad as "it" not being there at all. Who did they pay big $$ to for this site re-do anyway???...

Mean time, I did not save the link, but after much effort did find the event schedule and print it out. What events are you looking for in terms of start times?

DG

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Thanks for your help, everyone. I'm looking for something that says "schedule", but no luck. I found it once before, but it vanished. I give up. I will have to find this info somewhere else.............thanks anyway....... :sheesh: 42

From the USFSA main page, click on Events/Results at the top.

Below the first paragraph click on All events results and photos

In the grey box on the right, click on 2005 U.S. Champ Schedule (also Practice schedule, or TV schedule, if interested)

Here is the direct link to the event schedule

http://www.usfsa.org/Shell.asp?cat=3&sid=27811

MM:)

OK, this site officially sucks. I just followed my own directions, doing exactly what I did ten minutes ago, but now they have taken down the link to "All results and photos."

The direct link posted above still works, but you can't find it from the main page any more (or from the site map either).

PS. Don't bother to use the search feature for "U.S. Nationals." All you will find is a link to the Synchronized championships.

Mathman :mad:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Event Times, From My Luckily Previously Printed Schedule...

These are Pacific Standard Time...

1/13

10:15AM Junior Pairs Free Skate
1:00PM Junior Free Dance
3:00PM Championship Men's Short Program
7:30PM Championship Ladies Short Program

1/14

10:00AM Junior Men's Free Skate
3:30PM Championship Free Dance
7:00PM Championship Pairs Free Skate

1/15

11:00AM Championship Men's Free Skate
4:00PM Championship Ladies Free Skate

Of course all of these PST times assume the USFSA site schedule, the one time I managed to find it, hasn't changed. :sheesh:

DG