6.0 | Golden Skate

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have a very good feeling that the 6.0 will see some air time this year... like it did at worlds...

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
I bet you anything that if Michelle Kwan skates very well with no mistakes, especially in her free skate, she will get nothing but 6.0's for presentation just like Brian Boitano. Michelle will probably get the most 6.0's anyway.

elingrace4eva

Rinkside
They certainly love giving Michelle 6.0s, don't they?

Personally, I hope we see some for Johnny Weir. He's been competing COP all year long, I'd love to see what those awesome programs translate into in 6.0. (That is assuming we don't have a repeat of Campbells/Winter Challenge)

Panther2000

On the Ice
I would love to see Michelle get many 6.0's tonight & Saturday with perfect programs.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

gezando

Final Flight
I think Cohen may receive a lot of 6.0s, with or without flaws. Last year she was given 6.0 with a fall and before Mk skated.

Panther2000

On the Ice
I don't mind skaters getting 6.0's. But, only if they are deserved. & I don't mean that someone skates clean. for me a 6.0 means that not only did they skate clean but with TRUE Deep emotions( not faking it or going over board) with a program that has substance. Then the both the skater & the Program should get a 6.0( but, not if they are skating 1st). A flashy program with forced or no emtional substance shouldn't get a 6.0.

But, I think that some of the judges have gone overboard with giving them out. But, I am keeping my fingers crossed for michelle

I hope all the skaters whose performances warrant a 6.0 get as many as they can.

After this, I never want to see a 6.0-scored event again. :p

COP from now on! :rock:

Rgirl