Angela Nikodinov's Mother Dies in Car Accident | Golden Skate

Angela Nikodinov's Mother Dies in Car Accident

What terrible and sad news. May Angela and her family find the courage to cope with this tragedy that has overtaken them.

Mathman

pilgrimsoul

Spectator
What a Horrible Shock for Angela

This is truly one of the saddest things I've ever heard. To lose one's mother is one of the hardest things a person can ever go through, and to have it happen so suddenly.... My heart goes out to Angela. :cry:

Saundy

On the Ice
Didn't her coach pass away a couple of years ago? How sad for her...this poor girl seems to go through alot. My prayers are with her and her family.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
This is horrible..........so sorry for Angela and her family..........42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I've seen footage of the wreck.. it's just... surreal... I got the news on the MAX as I headed over to this evenings events... most of the officials hadn't even heard yet...

There's going to be mention of it during one of the broadcasts

Hikaru

Final Flight
I just read the news and I am speechless... I am so, so very sorry for Angela, loosing a mother, and in that way... I had a friend who died in a car crash in similar ways, she was sitting close to the window... it is so sad. My heart and prayers goes to her and her family, may God give them the strenght to endure this moment in their lifes.

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
How tragic! Poor Angela....it is just one thing after another for that girl. I feel sorry for anyone losing their mother, but for someone as sweet as Angela it is especially heartbreaking to see. I pray she will find extra reserves of strength in the days to come. :cry:

S

SkateFan4Life

What a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with Angela, her father, and the rest of her family during this very sad time. :cry: