What happened to Tim at practice today???? | Golden Skate

What happened to Tim at practice today????

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
I was there and TOTALLY missed it! Talking to much I suppose, but we saw him jumping, looking pretty good. Have no idea what happened.

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Holy crap, the look on his face doesn't say good things... does it?

🇳🇴

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
I heard on FSU that, right around the men's practice, there were some reporters doing interviews with the other skaters on Angela's mom. Tim and Angela are good friends, and it appears that he was upset for that reason. Certainly, no one has reported any injury yet -- on usfsa, FSU or MKF.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi Attyfan...

I too have read the speculations on FSU. So far as I can tell, everything on the boards I have seen is pure speculation at this point. I hope he's OK, whatever the reason for the facial expression captured on film.

DG

Glacierskater

On the Ice
I found myself very emotional over Angela's mom, and I do not know her personally. I can only imagine what those who were close to her must be going thorugh, and cannot fathom Angela's loss... :cry:

Kuchana

On the Ice
If you go to the usfsa.org page, there's an article on the men's short and there's a picture of Tim's face. You can definitely see the emotion there. I don't blame him but I'm glad he was able to get past that and skate a good program. He could have just fallen apart from the news but thank goodness he was able to pull it together.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
a friend of mine is a volunteer and she said Tim has been very focused on Angela and her situation... he was crying on several people's shoulders and GET THIS he and Frank were talking... she said while they talked Tim listened and Frank kept talking about it and basically told Tim that he HAD to be there for Angela after all of this. Tim responded with an "I know"

after he did his gorgeous SP he just broke down it was so hard to watch :cry: