Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
Golden Skate is the best!! :love: I personally think that

Gold goes to Paula.

Dee

suck up :rofl: j/k I agree... we wouldn't even have a GOLDen Skate without her! :rock:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
This is an interesting thought....I often wonder who does read what I write here. That is why I am very careful about historical accuracy as far as the skater or skaters go (although I have been known to make the odd typo at 2:00 am in the morning!). I always like to check dates, etc. If I am not sure then, I don't bother.

I also try to follow the cardinal rule of figure skating - RESPECT amongst all skaters. It is just a given. They respect one another so should we. Sure they have rivalries, but for the most part there is kinship in the figure skating world.

I think most fans here are pretty knowlegeable about the sport and express themselves very well.

:agree:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
For Paula

Our Paula is the reason we have so much fun.
'Cause as our Guru she's number one.
She must work all day and most nights
and is a good referee when we have fights.
I'm really not a poet
and I know it.
If I try to do another verse
it will just get worse.

So, everyone give her a cheer
and someone give her a beer. :party: :party2: :party: :party2: :party: :party2: 👍 👍

Grgranny said:
Our Paula is the reason we have so much fun.
'Cause as our Guru she's number one.
She must work all day and most nights
and is a good referee when we have fights.
I'm really not a poet
and I know it.
If I try to do another verse
it will just get worse.

So, everyone give her a cheer
and someone give her a beer. :party: :party2: :party: :party2: :party: :party2: 👍 👍
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
LOL.....what a great cabinet, Piel! I am ready and willing to do all of the dirty work while you are away handling vital foreign affairs. We'd need to create so many other new positions, though.......there are too many talented people here at GS! I also say that we should thank and recognize Paula. She does so much for this community.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grgranny, you did a wonderful job with the poem. :yes: I like the beer part the best.

Dee

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
ITA with Doggygirl. I haven't been posting here that long and did lurk for a while before joining. There's a great vibe to GS that I just haven't seen anywhere else. Thanks to Paula and all of you who contribute so much to GS.

SkateFan4Life, consider me one of those who very much appreciates your "Flashback" posts. I intend to go back and reread them at a more leisurely pace in the next couple of weeks, as I had to read them very quickly the first time due to my work schedule. You brought back a lot of memories for me, both happy (Scott Hamilton, 1984 Olys) and sad (Tai & Randy, 1980 Olys).