Ladies Lp - Spoiler | Golden Skate

Ladies Lp - Spoiler

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I wonder why they are only posting placements but not scores. :eek:hwell: :scowl: :scratch:

I read somewhere that Kimmie M. just landed a 3 axel! Can't wait to see it!

Mr.D

Rinkside
Kimmie Meissner had a 7-triple program, including....yes...a clean triple axel!

I'm extremely impressed!!

ETA: I should say...clean 3A as far as we know. Some are thinking it may have been 1/4 cheated...hard to tell.

Last edited:

lavender

Record Breaker
If she develops some artistry and puberty is kind she will probably be the next big thing after Michelle. She has the consistency already. Reminds me of Michelle a little.

Kuchana

On the Ice
Realtor I wonder the same thing about how her body's going to adjust when she's 19 or 20. I hope she's not going to have a lot of injuries due to such demanding jumps.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Kuchana said:
Realtor I wonder the same thing about how her body's going to adjust when she's 19 or 20. I hope she's not going to have a lot of injuries due to such demanding jumps.

Me, too--a la Tara and Tim.

Hikaru

Final Flight
RealtorGal said:
I wonder why they are only posting placements but not scores. :eek:hwell: :scowl: :scratch:

I read somewhere that Kimmie M. just landed a 3 axel! Can't wait to see it!

maybe is to keep some...mystery? I dunno, I'd love to see the scores though. Good for Kimmie doing the triple axel. Funny it was made in the hometown of the only american woman who had landed one of those before tonight :p

Kuchana

On the Ice
Hikaru said:
Good for Kimmie doing the triple axel. Funny it was made in the hometown of the only american woman who had landed one of those before tonight :p

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that!!!! :laugh:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
BeBe Liang...WOW! popped a jump but other than that GREAT. Even has a Charlotte and a BC spin. I love this program. Somewhere Joe is very happy!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Peggy says that the 3A will ne ratified but she did have a wonky landing still great to see.

Kimmie is ahead of BeBe.

Hikaru

Final Flight
Kuchana said:
Marks for Meissner:
Tech. 5.7 - 5.9
Pres. 5.4 - 5.7
very high tech marks, props for the triple axel I guess, I think that could keep her in the podium at the very least a bronze.

OK, finally the scores are whowing at usafs.org. Poor Katy, she got very low marks! Kimmie's are very high, whoa...

Last edited:

cosmictears10

On the Ice
Kuchana said:
hey cosmic, was Meissner's triple axel cheated or underrotated??

It might have been the slightest bit under rotated but I am pretty sure they credited her with the triple axel.