Post Nationals Fun | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Post Nationals Fun

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
These are ALL just absolutely HYSTERICAL!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

However, so far, my personal favorite is RealtorGal's "Whoa, baby, honey, come to your Blond Bomb".... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Here's one from the "Sky Cam" guys........

Cam. guy #1..."No way, it's my turn to shoot, you got to screw up the last skater's routine."

Cam. guy #2..."Yeah, but you got to shoot the "crotch shot" during ice dancing."

Cam guy #1..."Let's see how many people have an active case of vertigo..whee?"

Cam guy #2..."I think a few of these screws are loose....let's see, "righty tighty, lefty loosey"......

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Piel said:

3 minutes 30 seconds: Tanith doing that little shoulder shimmy- "If Bill Clinton were still president this move would have just made me a U.S. citizen."
That's great!

BTW, even if the two of them got married, she still wouldn't get her citizenship in time. You have to get your Green card as a spouse of a US citizen, and then wait 3 years.

Piel, your Sasha and Emily are the best!

Last edited:

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Michelle Kwan's FS in the minds of those watching:

0:00 (Wofice) Oh, Tosca opening pose. Can't she be original? Doesn't she remember that Irina is THE Tosca?

0:10 (AxelAnnie on the phone with Wofice) How cheap! She's using the Tosca opening pose to Bolero. Can't she be more original?

0:30 (Wofice) Mmmhmmm, Annie. And that dress. Ugh. My daughter never wore anything that short. Looks like a Fredericks of Hollywood creation.

0:40 (Katarina Witt) I wonder if they have that dress in my size...with a shorter skirt.

0:45 (Sasha Cohen) Damn it! I hope she misses the next lutz.

1:30 (Jayne Torvill dialing up Chris Dean) Chris, this bloody song sounds familiar. It's on the tip of my bloody tongue...do you know what it is?

1:35 (Chris) Is it overused?

1:36 (nuggetr) Her butt is too big.

1:40 (Jayne) I think so...but I can't for the life of me remember what it is...

1:45 (Chris) Swan Lake?

1:50 (Jayne) No...I don't think that's it...

1:55 (Chris) Carmen?

2:00 (Jayne) No. She's not wearing red.

2:05 (Chris) Malaguena?

2:10 (Jayne) Yep. That's it. Malaguena. Why didn't we ever skate to Malaguena? I really fancy that rhythm...

3:15 (Christine Brennan) [writing down questions to ask Michelle] Michelle, what happened on the...Peter?

3:20 (Peter Carruthers) Yah?

3:25 (Christine Brennan) How do you spell Lutz?

3:45 (Dick Button) This footwork pass is very sexy. Very effective. It's a big climax...

3:50 (Peggy) A what?

4:05 (Sasha Cohen) Is this program not over yet? I am so over Bolero already...

4:09 (Ann-Patrice) Thank God that's not me out there.

4:10 (Julie McDonough) See what you miss? You should be out there...

4:15 (Ann-Patrice) But, mother...Dick just called her sexual. He called her footwork the climax. Don't you remember that time he called us delicious little things?

Last edited:

sk8m8

Final Flight
Kimmie Messner (2:30) Freakin' ISU and their rules. This is for you Speedy...kiss my axel!

Hikaru

Final Flight
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just when I thought this coudln't get any better!

Someone do one about Dick, Peggy and Terry. I would do it, but I'm out of ideas now...

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Piel said:
EMILY HUGHES
Back stage cell phone rings, it's big sis Sarah:
(SH) "Em be sure to do the lutz over in the corner away from the judges."
(EH) "Sarah, newsflash..... I don't flutz!"

(SH) "What are you wearing, is it one of mine?"
(EH) "As if. Sarah, I only wear a size four!"

(SH) "OK, OK, I was just trying to help. Are you sure you don't want to work with Robin, all it would take would be one phone call from me, she is available again?"
(EH) "KEEP THAT WOMAN AWAY FROM ME!!! Mom and Dad have just finished paying for the room she trashed backstage at SLC when she had that happyfit after you won the friggen' OLympics."

:rofl: :laugh: :love: :rofl: :laugh: :love: :rofl:

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker

PEGGY, DICK, TERRY, ........and CHRISTINE and the ladies LP

(in the booth waiting for the final 6)
Terry: “Looks like Oscar Night out there about 90% of the audience is dressed in gold!”
Christine: “THEY are the Kwan fans, they always dress in the color of her costume, it’s a good luck thing.”
Peggy: “Speaking of Kwan fans, I stopped by the dressing room to chat with Michelle and it was filled with flowers.”
Terry; “That’s not surprising considering the number of fans she has.”
Peggy: “But they were ALL SENT BY THE SAME PERSON, some math professor from Detroit.”
Terry: “I bet that’s the same guy you always see in the front row with the Michelle Kwan doll.”
Christine: “Have you seen that doll up close, it’s legs are broken and it has pins stuck in it all over? He’s no Kwan fan, name’s Adrian something.”
Peggy: (looking at watch) “It’s time, who wants to wake up Dick?”
Christine:(as she leaves booth) “Not me, I have to get back stage...there are skaters to annoy!”
Dick:(opens eyes) “Is she gone? Of all the people on earth why in the world did they hire her, isn’t there ANYONE else they could get?”
Peggy: “Well......the last five ladies they hired have quit because a certain old man couldn’t keep his hands to himself.”
Dick: “I was just showing them how the free leg should be turned out for a proper layback spin.”
Peggy: “And just what part of a layback spin involves a spread eagle?”
Terry: "No fighting you two. We’re in Portland, I could see if Tonya Harding is available?”
Peggy: “Hmm...let’s see Christine or Tonya, kind of like asking if I would rather die by hanging or firing squad isn’t it?”
Terry: “At least with Christine you don’t have to worry about being clubbed in the knee.”
Dick: “No but you do have to worry about being stabbed in the back the next time she publishes that vitriolic babble that she calls reporting.”
Peggy: “Calm down Dick, the nights far from over.’
Terry: “How do you guys like the sky cam?”
Peggy: “It makes me wish I had touched up my roots, BTW how’s my eyeliner?”
Terry; “Fabulous!”
Dick: “Whoo hoo here come the babes!”
Terry: “Looks like Michelle is wearing another new Vera Wang.”
Peggy: “I just don’t get this designer thing. What’s wrong with an elegant dress lovingly sewn by Mom? And the colors these ladies wear. Personally I can’t think of anything that looks better on a brunette than chartreuse.”
Terry: “Jenny Kirk is looking lovely, don’t you think? Peggy you‘ve gotta love her hair.”
Peggy: “Simply beautiful, you just can’t go wrong with a bouffant updo! What’s that sound, is Dick SNORING?”
Terry: “Dick, buddy, wake up we’re almost there.”
Dick: (wide awake and sitting upright) “Do you mean it’s time for the Bolero climax?”
Terry: “Whoa there, not yet it’s still the warm up.”
Dick: “Oh, just the warm up, well wake me when the real skating begins.”
Peggy: “Dick, why don’t you just think of the warm up as foreplay...huh?”
Dick: (big grin) "Now you're talking!"

Hikaru

Final Flight
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG!! It's too funny!!! Do you imagine if Dick falls asleep one of these days during the programs?? That would be so funny!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Oh my gosh, Piel.........you're ready for prime time........someone call Jay Leno........... :rofl: 42

IDLERACER

Medalist
nicole_l said:
This is probably my favorite picture of the competion so far.
Ohmygod I love it.
Yikes. :eek: Somebody ought to photoshop a voice bubble onto that picture that says "Eat Your Heart Out Rudy Galindo."