Results | Golden Skate

Results

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Hey all,

Just wanted to brag a little....

My daughter just competed in Star Skate Runoffs which is a qualifying competition for Provincial finals ............

SHE QUALIFIED!!!!!!!!!

She had to place 1st or 2nd in our region to qualify, and she pulled it off with a 2nd place finish. We are both excited, so I just wanted to share our news!

Canuck

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Way to go, canuck...........high fives to your daughter..... :agree: 42

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
That's awesome news!!!

Both of you must be so excited. How old is your daughter? Do you have pics on a web link? Is so, please share! When are the Provencial finals? Please keep us posted. And did I mention about pictures?? :)

Congrats!!

DG

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Doggygirl said:
Both of you must be so excited. How old is your daughter? Do you have pics on a web link? Is so, please share! When are the Provencial finals? Please keep us posted. And did I mention about pictures?? :)

Congrats!!

DG

Hi Doggygirl!

My daughter is 9 years old, and unfortunately, I don't have any photos linked anywhere :(

Provincial finals take place in mid March, so still lots of time to brush up and polish the program!

Canuck

JOHIO2

Medalist
Canuck,

congrats to Mom and daughter.....without Mom, how would darling daughter get to the rink? :rock:

Anyway, good luck and best wishes for the little skater. Tell her to have FUN!

Petlover

On the Ice
Canuck,
Congratulations to daughter for all her hard work and congrats to mom for all of her support and enthusiasm!

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Congratulations!! Hope she's having, and continues to have, an absolute blast.

What is she skating to?