Sr. Ladies Qualifying | Golden Skate

Sr. Ladies Qualifying

northguy

Rinkside
Isn't the great Golden Skate reporter Rosaleen covering the event? IIRC, she said at the beginning of the season that she would do so. I hope she will as she usually provides us with excellent reports. She even sometimes posted her reports after each group.

Rosaleen, wherever you are, hopefully in London ;) , :rock:

Last edited:

Blade1

On the Ice
http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/events_results/events/cdns05/results/results.cfm?strcat=Senior&strdisp=Women&strlang=E

Skate Canada will have their results up on the Official Site for Canadians. However I think there are going to be a delay and not actual LIVE results. I think i read it would be a delay within each "flight"

I wish I was in London today. I won't be in London till Wed. so its unfortante that I won't be able to see the Women's & Men's Qualifying Rounds.

Thanks Goodness for the interenet :)

wishicouldskate

Rinkside
Skate Canada sure knows how to define "delay" as in several days!! Don't hold your breath for SC to post on their website. Let's pray that Rosleen or another angel will post the results here.

jan

On the Ice
From what I am hearing, the first group is over with Joannie Rochette in first and Mira Leung(sp?) in 2nd. Seems to bbe some discrepency over third place.
Rochette with 109 pts and Leung with 88. This is just what I have read on another board

gegelp

Spectator
news from london

Just find this on another forum...

Just got a call from the arena...final results of both groups:

1. Rochette
2. Phaneuf
3. Leung
4. Hawker

That's all I have!

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
5)Billings
6)Scherrer
7)Samson
8)Duhamel...I think it's only .02 points between Duhamel and Tessier
9)Tessier
10)Boissonealt
11)Jodoin
12)Lee

FSU has results and summarized reports that should be more accurate.

SheerIce

Spectator
FSU Site

I've been trying to find the FSU website? Can anyone tell me where to go?
Looking for Ladies Qualifying results and articles.

Much Thanks. ;)

SheerIce

Spectator
FSU Site

Thank you for the website address.

Happy to see Ashton Tessier still in the running....keep on climbing!

Proud Aunt :agree:

doubleaxelcm

On the Ice
Wow Meghan and Ashton are really good friends back in Barrie so I'm sure they are happy that they both did well! :) :rock: