Sad News | Golden Skate

Sad News

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I just learned tonight, that my Aunt (my mom's sister) died today in a traffic accident. She was my mom's last sibling. All my mom's brothers and sisters are gone now. I am feeling very sad. :cry:

JOHIO2

Medalist
Lad,

my sympathy on the loss of your aunt. one of the sad parts of getting older is saying goodby to those who pass on before you. hope your mother is holding up ok.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lad, I hope your mom is OK. Does she have friends? My mom is the last sibling left and it was very difficult for her when my last aunt passed on. Take care Lad and let us know how your mom is doing.

Dee

So sorry to hear of your family loss. Wishing your Mom and yourself the strength you need to carry on.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I am so sorry, Lad. You and your family will be in my prayers.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Lad-I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your Aunt. Hope you and your mom are ok. Take care.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My thoughts & prayers go out to you, your mom, & family, Lad. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :cry: May you all have the strength to carry on.

Johar

Medalist
That is such sad news. I am terribly sorry for her loss. You have my condolences. :cry:

Lcp88

On the Ice
So sorry, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers right now. I hope you guys get though it alright.

If the death was caused by an accident, then the grief is all that much because of the feeling of being violated. I am sorry.

Joe

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Lad, I'm sending you my deepest sympathies on the loss of your aunt. Thankfully, your mother has you to be there for her.