Medalist
Notes & Comments are copyright Golden Skate, Please don't copy & paste

I didn't get notes on the first group. The dance was the midnight blues

CAN Hood / Nieckar Start 1 Place 12
CAN Dubreuil / Lauzon Start 2 Place 1
CAN Morin / Roberge Start 3 Place 11
CAN Todaro / Evans Start 4 Place 9

CAN Girard / Yaeger Start 5 Place 6
Notes her in red satin him in white jacket over black shirt & pants / speed is noticably better than last 2 teams / they're nice & close with very little accordianing / 31.14 / .

CAN Wing / Lowe Start 6 Place 2
Notes her in sparkly dark fushia him in black / I really liked this - very bluesy - free legs matched well / 38.31 / .

CAN Csumrik / Gallagher Start 7 Place 8
Notes both in black her with halter & asymetric hem / seemed a little clutchy & grabby to me, somewhat slow / 26.17 / .

CAN Hurst / Fotheringham Start 8 Place 10
Notes sparkly black halter / they seemed to be a bit far a part to me / 22.96 /.

CAN Williamson / Olson Start 9 Place 13
Notes her in deep royal blue velvet one sleeve = gorgeous / they had good speed but very little blues feel to it to me / they're just up from novice - was 3rd in novice last year / 18.71 / .

CAN Patenaude / Denis Start 10 Place 5
Notes shades of blue looks like he has a long piece of light blue toilet paper draped around his neck - sorry but that's all I can think of to describe it / steps seemed very deliberate at times and didn't have a real bluesy feel to it to me / 31.43 / .

CAN Hartog / St Cyr Start 11 Place 14
Notes deep midnight blue with lighter blue sheen - costume award for this warm-up grou / pattern seems small / 16.96 / .

CAN Senft / Gislason Start 12 Place 7
Notes skarly light purple - very nice / very good speed on 1st pattern / bit of slip 3/4 of way through 1st pattern / parts seemed very nice & bluesy others were almost jerky / 30.00 / .

CAN Lefebvre / Markov Start 13 Place 3
Notes her in black sparkly one sleeve / him in shiny jacket we saw during the rock/nroll od years ago / really nice bluesy & smooth / 37.02 / .

CAN Virtue / Moir Start 14 Place 4
Notes light blue & navy trim with silver accents / think she had a bit of mistep on 1st pattern right in front of judges / aside from the mistake it was very good - they sate very close together and very nice matching leg lines / 32.35 / .

herios

Medalist
Rosaleen said:
Notes & Comments are copyright Golden Skate, Please don't copy & paste

CAN Virtue / Moir Start 14 Place 4
Notes light blue & navy trim with silver accents / think she had a bit of mistep on 1st pattern right in front of judges / aside from the mistake it was very good - they sate very close together and very nice matching leg lines / 32.35 / .

I completely disagree with their placement, they completed 2 shallow patterns, well inside of the others at the end of the rink where I was sitting (about 2 meters), because they lacked speed.I would have them behind Patenaude / Denis and Girard / Yaeger. And the mistep was by the way a serious bubble!

herios - Joseph

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
midnight blues *shudder* never again do I want to hear midnight blues *shudder* that music... so many times... over and over and over and over...

oops, sorry... bad memories :laugh: