GPF Pairs & Dance ?? | Golden Skate

GPF Pairs & Dance ??

G

goveggie

GPF Pairs & Dance ??

Does anybody know what happened to the coverage that was supposed to happen last Mon. on ESPN of the Grand Prix Finale for pairs and dance? I keep hoping to find it listed somewhere but haven't run across it yet. I've resisted the temptation to read about what happened, hoping I'll find the TV coverage first.

And what's the story with the short-changing we got for the Mens and Ladies coverage? Only 1 of the 3 programs! :mad:

goveggie

R

rgirl181

Re: GPF Pairs & Dance ??

Hey Goveggie,
Heather's Schedule as the GPF pairs and dance listed on Saturday, 3-22 on ESPN from 8-10pm EST.

BTW, Four Continents is also supposed to be on 3-22, ESPN, 1:30-4pm.

And for those of you who get ESPN Classic, remember, tonight at 8:30pm and 11:30pm EST there are supposed to be repeats of "Sportscentury: Michelle Kwan." For those of you taping, it's a 30-minute show.
Rgirl

G

goveggie

Thank you. I must have an old schedule, because that's what I referred to also. Great! My husband is working Sat. night so no fighting over watching skating! You should see what I have to go through when it's opposite his stupid wrestling on Monday nights. :p

goveggie

J

JOHIO2

hi veggie,

got a purring critter occupying one arm and my lap so i am back to one finger expression, without caps.

get with the program. hahaha just remember to regularly check with heather
<a href="http://heatherw.com/mk/sch.htm" target="top">heatherw.com/mk/sch.htm</a>

periodic visits to our home at gs also has the links, so we should never be embaressed or confused again. i think heather is a true gift for those of us who wanna watch our fav skaters on tv.

as for wrestling----gotta get yourself a second tv:rollin: