The men's - Wow!!!! | Golden Skate

The men's - Wow!!!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I must have been on my feet two or three times for the Canadian mens' discipline. Chris Maybee started off with an incredible skate and brought the house down; followed by Jeff Buttle who was absolutely amazing. That is the best I have seen him skate this wonderful program; absolute artistry on ice. Then Shawn Sawyer did a fantastic program and Ben F. skated great as well. I was so happy for Shawn making it to the podium and winning the bronze. I was cheering him on to win the silver, but Emanuel was ahead of him of course.

I am so pleased for Jeff winning the title. It was well deserved.

Way to go Jeff!!

Laura_B

Rinkside
YAAAAYY JEFF!!! (I knew he'd win this one!) :love: :love: :love:
If only they'd show Canadian Nationals here in the states...

Laura

IndieBoi

On the Ice
WOW is right!!

Congrats to Jeff and Eman... it's now time to rock the Worlds!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Shawn Sawyer did a wonderful job too. I hope he gets more international exposure (& coverage) next year. If he gets his jumps consistent he'd be the whole package.

dfj

On the Ice
IndieBoi said:
Congrats to Jeff and Eman... it's now time to rock the Worlds!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

That said, they will both have to do a heck of a lot better at Worlds than they did at Nats or by the SP, they'll be buried.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
dfj said:
That said, they will both have to do a heck of a lot better at Worlds than they did at Nats or by the SP, they'll be buried.

Emanuel maybe, I did not see Jeff's short; but his long was nearly perfect. I hope he does not leave his best skate at Nationals. That sometimes happens. Even so, it was an awesome skate.