Row, Row Your Boat | Golden Skate

Row, Row Your Boat

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
If we get any more rain here, I will be rowing a boat to work! In fact, we have had mud slides in some areas. A teacher was killed and her husband was injured in a mud slide in North Vancouver - their house slid off the side of a mountain. Horrible.

I don't think I have seen this much rain in a long time..... :mad:

Jhar55

Medalist
Well here we sure don't need anymore rain I missed 2 1/2 days of work last week becasue of flooding and the company it's self ws shut down for 5 1/2 days.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
We had a weeks worth of rain last week and killer mudslides near L.A. We've got more coming at the end of this week................42

Jhar55

Medalist
No more snow either, I got snowed in at Christmas time. Kentucky doesn't know how to do snow removal. I from north central Indiana and after moving here they could sure use some lessons on it. They plow all the snow into the turn lanes if they plow at all. You get a dusting of snow and everyone runs to the store and leaves work early and they close the schools.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Reminds me of Seattle. They had an inch of slush and the city sold out of tire chains. :rofl: That was in 1949.