Jeff Buttle's Nationals 05 LP Video | Golden Skate

Jeff Buttle's Nationals 05 LP Video

ceg15

On the Ice
Does anyone have a video or know where I can find a video of Jeff Buttle's nationals 05 LP? I looked on your video forum red dog and didn't see one.....

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
ceg15 said:
Does anyone have a video or know where I can find a video of Jeff Buttle's nationals 05 LP? I looked on your video forum red dog and didn't see one.....

I would like one too! I thought I taped it, but the VCR clock was not set correctly. Ergo, no skating!!!!!! Help!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
I've just added it to my Canadian Nationals folder. :)

Red Dog:

How do I access your Canadian Nationals folder? I would like one too as my video did not work out due to my not setting the time correctly on my machine.
Argh...... :mad:

ceg15

On the Ice
How do I access your Canadian Nationals folder? I would like one too as my video did not work out due to my not setting the time correctly on my machine.
-Originally posted by LadSkater

You can find it by going to RedDog's skating vids and caps forum. http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/index.php?mforum=hangout (You must ergister to become a member to access the videos.)

Click on Hosted Videos, then Canadian Nationals Videos. There will be a link there to give you the link which will direct you to the video! :) I hope you enjoyed watching it again as much as I did! ;) :biggrin: