Oh the irony... | Golden Skate

Oh the irony...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I can see that this semester is going to be *fun* for me... my media classes are already both exciting and annoying!

Last week I had an assignment where I had to rewrite a news article for the internet. The teacher randomly picked the articles for it, and by luck of the draw I got a figure skating article. Only it was on Michelle Kwan. :laugh:

My other media class is on visualization... which is cool because I get a grade for watching TV :laugh: but it also has a downside as I have to write a paper on the SuperBowl (yip-ee) :laugh:

oh yeah... I'm gonna have tons of fun :laugh:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
That's your payback for voting for you know who. :biggrin: Look at it as an opportunity to test your objectivity.

Well, Toni, I'm glad to report that the "local" team, Philadelphia Eagles, will be one-half of the Super Bowl game! Everyone in this area is going insane to finally have a sports team going to a big championship game!
Good luck with your classes and assignments!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Piel said:
That's your payback for voting for you know who. :biggrin: Look at it as an opportunity to test your objectivity.

it is not! :p my teacher's a you know who supporter so HA! :p

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Good luck on your classes and have fun with them. My son dropped his film class, which I thought he would enjoy because he loves watching movies.......go figure........42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
was it part of his getting his degree? because film classes are a whole lot harder than you think... we have a lot of people drop these classes because they're not an easy A :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Journalism and Public Communications <--very broad
but then in that we "specialize" (I guess that's the right term) in a part of that program and I am a part of is TV/Film direction. :)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
No Toni, he is a history major with psychology as a second. He was so tired of taking core classes, that he thought film would be fun.........you're right, I think he saw it as too much work. He's more of a textbook, term paper kind of guy and doesn't like "projects". I think he would have had to write a script and film a short movie for this class...........oh well, it sounds like it's right up your alley, Toni. 42

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
Journalism and Public Communications <--very broad
but then in that we "specialize" (I guess that's the right term) in a part of that program and I am a part of is TV/Film direction. :)

I was a comm major too. Good luck! :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah it's one of the bigger/more popular majors here on campus... but then like I said it's broad and even photography majors can go through the program (you either do the courses through JPC or ART... so confusing, but whatever LOL)