goveggie

S

sspye

Re: Should I start posting here again?

Big kisses for you Fetal!!! Love ya!!!:smokin:

Y

yelyoh

I was actually thinking about Fetal the other day realizing that the suspension was a while ago -- and here he is again.
Nice to have him back in time for the big skate next week as I find his comments on fs8ing illuminating. And though I almost always totally agree with his political views, I prefer reading the ones on skating here. For the record I agree with GrGranny's comments regarding the flag.

M

mathman444

Hi again, F-man. About the topic that shall not be named, I promise to do my part and not cast temptation in your path with wussy agnostic scientist rants. Note that I haven't even mentioned fatted calves on this thread.

On the other hand, when Paula sends you private emails, I think that it would be courteous of you to respect that privacy.

Mathman

K

Kasey

No clue who you are, but it seems like most people here want you back, so it's fine by me.

S

Show 42

Hey Fetal, good to hear from you and welcome back.....42

M

mmandel

<strong>Welcome back Fetal!!!</strong>

B

Bleuchick

why did you stop posting before? what happened?

R

rgirl181

Don't mean to add on, since Mathman already mentioned this, but while of course I'm glad you're back, I too thought that posting the excerpt from Paula's letter was very uncool and frankly, kind of b****y. Come on, Fetal. You so didn't need to do that.
Rgirl

B

Bleuchick

Oh so THAT what happened.