Michelle's jump statistics | Golden Skate

Michelle's jump statistics

M

mathman444

Michelle's jump statistics

I just noticed this new page on Heather's site (aka the site that cannot be named). It lists all of Michelle's performances by the number of triples landed. (Eleven 7 triple performances.)

heatherw.com/mk/jump/bytriples.htm

Mathman

T

tharrtell

Re: Michelle's jump statistics

Huh, why is it the site that cannot be named?

M

mathman444

That was supposed to be a joke in reference to past arguments about whether Michelle fans try to dominate Golden Skate and turn it into MK Forum II. I think we agreed on a moratorium for talking about this.

Mathman

T

tharrtell

Oh, I get it. A bit slow on the uptake. I was computer-less for a while so I missed that whole thing, but I have read references to the 'detente' thread.

S

sk8ing lady2001

Thanks for the link! :)

J

Joesitz

I do believe there are more Sasha threads this year on GS. And why not? I like the diversity. I would also like to see more on Sarah. But Sarah is cool (in the nice way). She keeps things quiet. And many posters have to dig info on MK to come up with something new. She's been cool, too.

I think the popular names in the forum aside from Sasha are Plush, Joubert, and the ever popular Michael Weiss. Yags was going strong there for a while but not lately.

Anyone got news of other skating celebs?

Joe