Will You Miss The Old Golden Skate? | Golden Skate

Will You Miss The Old Golden Skate?

Will You Miss The Old Golden Skate?

• Yes, It gave me a home-like feeling.

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • No, I just love the new features & look.

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Undecided at this time.

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
It depends. If all the old posts are coming to this board, what's to miss?

R.D.

Record Breaker
I voted no. I think that this board is far superior to the other one in both design and ease of use. In addition it's also faster. And when EZboard shuts down? We no longer have to worry about that.

windspirit

On the Ice
I voted yes, because I really liked the old forum, its look, feel, etc. But I like this one too, and I think that after more people come here it'll be as good (if not better) as the old one was.

As for home-like feeling, I agree with the saying: it's not a house that makes a home, it's people in it. :)

NanSinger2

On the Ice
Will You Miss the Old Golden Skate?

Hello to everyone!

I voted undecided. My gut instinct is that I won't. The managers have done a great job moving things over and trying to make the change as comfortable as possible.

I like the speed best of all. Also, did you notice that now we can include up to ten answers in polls?

Mathman

TaraFanatic4eva

Rinkside
I voted no. I really enjoy this board and the new style. I think it is a little more professional than ezboards, and I don't know. I feel really comfortable here, and I like it a lot!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
I like the speed best of all. Also, did you notice that now we can include up to ten answers in polls?

Mathman

the poll feature is a huge plus... this board likes me more than SashaFans does LOL

Pookie

Final Flight
I voted undecided. I like the look of it but I haven't figured out how to use all the buttons yet. :eek:

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Sometimes I hate change, but I'll get use to this board sooner or later. I liked the way once I read something and I mark "forum read" it went away.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted undecided because it is "Change." I was very comfortable with the old board. I will probably get used to this one but right now I feel uncomfortable.

Dee

lil lion 816

Rinkside
I voted no, because even though I had been visiting the old forum for a while <lurked for a while before I decided to start posting, LOL>, the mods and admins are doing a fine job of moving the old stuff over. It will take some getting used to, but then, I was about due for something computer geek-y, anyway. :D

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Yay!

:DOkay, now I'm used to it and I really do like it !! The biggest plus is being able to finally see my COW !

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
It's amazing how quickly I became comfortable with his board (this is from a person who still has a chocolate brown couch and avocado throw pillows.......talk about stuck in the 70's) :D 42

Last edited:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
THE RETRO LOOK

Oh... uh... I could get you TOP DOLLAR for a house with that... uh... unique... look! ;) :D

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Okay people, the 70's were a (sniff) very naustolgic time for me............:p 42