The best singer you've never heard! | Golden Skate

The best singer you've never heard!

Tereza

Match Penalty
OK! I am sure some of you have seen Roswell. Do you rememeber Majandra Delphino? I just discovered who she really was when I was on amazon when I was looking through the free downloads section. I swear no-one is as good as her that I have heard. She is even better than Bjork and Portishead if you like dark, mysterious, music. She is a true artist. Her music is so powerful and beautiful that well you will find out.... Her music is too powerful, too honest, too good for the radio waves. She is an excellent lyricist and musician. She is my new favorite singer. I have never heard such a great voice before. Mind you I own 100+ CDs. If you want something epically amazing listen to Majandra. She even reminds me of Pink Floyd when I hear "Oil + Water". Just give her a chance and you'll know.... :rock:

Tereza

Match Penalty
She is not very well known- and her music is not radio material. You can find her free downloads on amazon. She is a singer/actress, was born in Venezuela, but lives in USA. She is called Majandra because her sister couldn't say her name Maria Alejandra when she was younger. Her music is alot like Bjork, Portishead, and Tori Amos. Also you might like an Estonian band Vanilla Ninja, who is like a female Linkin Park.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
don't like Bjork, Linkin Park, or Tori Amos... I don't find any of them to be very musical so I probably won't 'get' this singer either... :cool:

equestrianguy

On the Ice
You don't like Bjork or Tori Amos??????? OMG, what planet do you live on? lol Those two female singers are in my top 10 favs of all-time!!!!!! Oh well, I forgive you...lol

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm more of a Country/Christian music listener... my only exceptions have been Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken :laugh: