To Joe | Golden Skate

To Joe

S

sk8cynic

To Joe

Joe, I think it may be time to kill the Sasha LP thread. The original topic has long been lost in, well, you know what it's lost in.

This is the last thing a new visitor (and long time ones, as well) need to see at the top of the list.

JMHO,

D

DORISPULASKI

Re: To Joe

sk8cynic and Joe, I agree with sk8cynic on this one. The original interesting topic has gotten lost. If there is a poll...

dpp

J

Joesitz

Doris, Sk8cynic - It's early in the morning. I was up all night compiling my income tax so I'm taking some of theses threads one at a time.

I am not sure which SC LP thread is in question but I am sure I will get there.

Joe

S

sk8cynic

Joe,

Sorry, error on my part in that the thread was titled Sasha Cohen's Programs. It was pretty late last night when I posted that, and was just a little distracted with worry.

Thank you for addressing it.

R

rgirl181

Re: Sasha's Programs Thread

I think the "Sasha's Programs" thread has gotten back on track. I'd like to see it given another day or two before a decision is made about deleting or locking it. Certain things on a certain subject probably could have been worded better and perhaps didn't belong there at all. But some of us had tried a lot of other options over a long period of time. In any case, it's up to the moderators.
Rgirl

S

sk8cynic

Re: Sasha's Programs Thread

Good point on the part of Rgirl. Let's see if we can police ourselves going forward.