Thank you, Goldenskate! | Golden Skate

Thank you, Goldenskate!

Kasey

Medalist
After futilely spending time responding on another internet skating website in recent weeks, I just want to say THANK YOU GoldenSkate, for treating all posters with dignity and respect (unless of course, they have shown some need to not deserve that!) It's nice to have a place where you can write your own personal opinion and not be continually witched at by hormonal, Valium-needing trolls!! :biggrin:

Sorry, had to get that out of my system!!

Kasey

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Kasey said:
After futilely spending time responding on another internet skating website in recent weeks, I just want to say THANK YOU GoldenSkate, for treating all posters with dignity and respect (unless of course, they have shown some need to not deserve that!) It's nice to have a place where you can write your own personal opinion and not be continually witched at by hormonal, Valium-needing trolls!! :biggrin:

Sorry, had to get that out of my system!!

Kasey

In figure skating "Respect" is the name of the game. So it should be here, at Golden Skate. Nice to hear from you.

Isn't it wonderful to have sites like Golden Skate!
I have given up posting at several websites due to the fact that no body wants to hear a different opinion than what the "cliques" already on those sites have deemed the only opinion allowed!
I always go by the rule of "agree to disagree". Can't stand flaming and bashing!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I agree........I guess you can say that the "Golden Rule" rules here at Golden Skate........or something like that............ :) 42