Kwan on the Simpsons | Golden Skate

Kwan on the Simpsons

Lotta

On the Ice
Kwan on the Simpsons!

Did anyone see the episode? I thought she was hilarious! Especially loved that part where she brutally carves a judge's stomach with a 6.0 when he gave her a 5.9. Pure truth she is the Kween! :laugh: :rock:

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
The Simpson's........

I think Michelle Kwan was excellent.

My favorite scene was when she was skating on the ice and all the judges give her a 6.0 except for one judge who gives her a 5.9. She says "You will feel the wrath of Kwan." So she does a bunch of high-flying kicks to that one judge and cuts a 6.0 on his chest.

A laughed so hard.

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Loved it when she told Millhouse that he reminded her of a young Dorothy Hamill :rock: :rofl:

I found the show to be one of the dumber ones though :laugh:

IDLERACER

Medalist
Not one of the better episodes, but Homer dancing with the stuffed squid was a larf. Ned Flander's Bible interpretations are really not too far off from the cheezy recreations you see on TBN. Loved the goofy headlines that kept flashing across the screen while Rod was bludgeoning Todd. :biggrin:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I think Michelle only had about three lines. In fact, the whole show seemed only about fifteen minutes long. It was weird. I have seen better espisodes of the Simpsons.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I was disappointed in the episode. I was expecting more. But it's been a long time since I've watched the Simpsons.

lavender

Record Breaker
I don't really watch the Simpsons. I only watched it to see Michelle. I really enjoyed the guess stars. The rest of the episode was so, so.

Hikaru

Final Flight
Oh I want to see it! I remember there was another episode, I think it was one of those halloweens', and there were like 2 spacecrafts, one where all the good people were going to travel, and among them there was Michelle, (I think Lisa simpson went on this one two), and then Homer and Bart get on this other craft, that has Tonia Harding. It was a crazy episode, but I don't think Michelle talked, it was just like mentioned.

lavender

Record Breaker
Hikaru said:
Oh I want to see it! I remember there was another episode, I think it was one of those halloweens', and there were like 2 spacecrafts, one where all the good people were going to travel, and among them there was Michelle, (I think Lisa simpson went on this one two), and then Homer and Bart get on this other craft, that has Tonia Harding. It was a crazy episode, but I don't think Michelle talked, it was just like mentioned.

Yeah they just showed her standing in line to get on the craft (the cartoon of Michelle of course). It was cute. Now she has lines.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Hikaru said:
Oh I want to see it! I remember there was another episode, I think it was one of those halloweens', and there were like 2 spacecrafts, one where all the good people were going to travel, and among them there was Michelle.
That was the Treehouse Of Horror X episode, which originally aired around Halloween of 1999. I believe it's available on DVD.