Thread: SOI Family Feud Week!

SOI Family Feud Week!

Hi, just a gentle reminder. SOI Family Feud Week starts today! Check your local listings & enjoy!

In the L.A. area there are three Laker games this week which preempt Family Feud on KCAL channel 9 at 7:00 p.m...its usual time. Monday (today), Wednesday and Thursday are the Laker game days. Family Feud will be on at 7:00 p.m. channel 9 on Tuesday and Friday.

But I found that Family Feud is also on this weekend Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday morning/Saturday night at 1:00 a.m. I'm not positive that they will be SOI shows, but I'm hoping. If so, then we would miss only one show instead of three.

Last year's SOI shows were repeated some time later in the season too. Hoping I hear of a repeat week!
    Last edited by purplecat; 02-07-2005 at 01:31 PM.

I tuned into my area (Dallas) Family Feud on Monday, and it was just a regular episode. TV Guide gave no indication of any others.

On the Ice
    You might want to look up when FF is aired in your area -- or from wherever you receive your broadcast (for folks like me that have satellite).

http://www.familyfeud.tv/

I'm at a total loss....the channel people in nearby areas are getting it on doesn't seem to exist where I am...FF is listed for 7:30pm on PAX in South Jersey, but it didn't have SOI cast on it. All the tips people have given me to check other channels have come up empty for me.

Well, here in Los Angeles, the show is on at 7:00 PM on KCAL and 7:30 on KPXN. I'll check out both of those broadcasts to be on the safe side.

What silly questions! The only two parts of the human body that don't stop growing after puberty are hair and nails...and occasionally the nose. The people in the audience who answered feet and hands are obviously idiots.

"Name something around the house that women use more than men"
    Mascara? Well, I suppose that makes sense if your room-mate is either Marilyn Manson or Alice Cooper.

The two big surprises were "27% would vidiotape ice skating," and the fact that Todd Eldredge appears to be a little on the slow side.

Well, it looks like for the next couple of days, Family Feud will be pre-empted by basketball, but at least Todd Eldredge will have the chance to redeem himself on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by IDLERACER
    Well, it looks like for the next couple of days, Family Feud will be pre-empted by basketball, but at least Todd Eldredge will have the chance to redeem himself on Friday.
    In defense of Todd , he did very well in the "fast money" round on Monday's show. Yeah, I know he didn't come up with some answers in time on Tuesday's show. However, on Wednesday's show, he did come up with several of the more popular answers during the regular rounds ("lolllipop," "monkey business," "nose job"), so give him a break!
    Last edited by iluvtodd; 02-10-2005 at 08:29 AM.

"Dogs?" "Eggs Benedict?" What on earth are these audiences smoking?