Gender equality--now which male Fskater has the best | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Gender equality--now which male Fskater has the best

S

Sally1214

Re: Legs

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Sally - Do you think the best butt and legs in the Mens contest adds a few points to his score?[/quote]

On my personal score sheet? YOU BETCHA! ;)
Sally

I

Ice88

Anton and my beautiful Sergei... There's something about those two bow legged Russian male pair skaters legs that turn me on. :p

H

heyang

I'll agree with Rgirl - Sergei has my vote for best overall. Also, enjoy Boitano's butt which is particularly emphasized during spread eagle.

G

Grgranny

Re: ?

Ever seen a person that rides a horse a lot and legs are bent?That's bowlegged.
My little sis started running when she was 7 months old. She was really bowlegged and then she was a horsewoman, rode in barrel races, etc. Didn't help.

J

Joesitz

Granny - After my knee replacements, my arthritic bowed legs got straighted. I'm now a quarter inch taller.

Joe

G

Grgranny

Good for you! Do you have any repercussions from your surgery? Is there no pain now? Just how do they feel?

J

Joesitz

Granny - They're in good condition. It takes a year before one's body accepts the alien influence, but I see a rainbow a coming. I'm going to have to give up my practice for the quint lutz because the doctor said that be would high impact.
I think he was right about that 20 years ago.

And thank you for caring.

Joe

L

Linny

Bow and legs

There is no medical evidence to suggest that riding a horse bows your legs.

The only male skating legs we have REALLY seen are L. Tobel's, Dan Hollander's and Lloyd Eisler's.

Linny

G

Grgranny

Re: Bow and legs

You go to Nebraska and look at all those cowboys that ride horses and you will see all of them are bow legged.

L

Linny

Bow legs

Must be because those Wyoming cowboys walk around on high heeled cowboy boots.

Even notice that Tina Turner's wonderful legs kinda widen out at the knees? Again, high heels.

Linny

G

Grgranny

Re: Bow legs

My husband wore nothing but cowboy boots and he never got bow legged.

L

Liminoya

Best...

For overall "everything" I'd say among today's
skaters, it's definitely Peter Tchernyshev.
He also has amazing upper body development and
strength.

Just about perfect facial structure, although photos
don't always do him justice. And at 6'1' - he's not
short and stubby like others.

For thighs in terms of sheer power: Yags, but they
ain't pretty to look at.

For thighs in terms of sheer beauty and technique: Abt

Liminoya

L

Linny

Bow legged

And I ride a horse, have been for years, and am not bow legged. Not even showing any tendency toward it.

Linny

J

Joesitz

Re: Bow legged

Linny - I believe bowed legs come from arthritic pain. That is why old men are often cartooned with bowed legs. As the pain worsens over the years the bowing compensates for the pain. Younger men too who have been in accidents often wind up with bowed legs. Any medical students here to clarify?

Joe

G

Grgranny

Re: Bow legged

My assumption would be that it really depends on the person. I am sure that some people would be more apt to have a different kind of joints, bones, etc. and be more apt to develop more bows than others. Cowboys would naturally have been injured many times and maybe it also would have something to do with softer bones. I am sure my sisters legs were already bowed because she walked so early and was pudgy when she was 7 months old. After puberty, she was always so skinny and tried and tried to gain weight but couldn't. I know it didn't help that she smoked so much and that is what killed her at 62. None of the rest of us had bowed legs. But I have seen many horse riders develop bowed legs after they started riding horses.
Did you know why cowboys turn their brims on their hats up on the side? So they could ride three in a pickup.

L

Linny

Clarification

Perhaps I should clarify: I ride my horse with an English saddle. That, clearly, exempts me from the cowboy classification. I also don't wear high-heeled boots or chew tobacco. But I DO drive a pick-up truck, with the horse trailer behind it.

I wonder if slightly turned out toes help a skater? Anyone know if there is an ideal confirmation for figure skating (besides trim, athletic, and easy on the eyes)?

Linny

I

icenut84

The only male skating legs we have REALLY seen are L. Tobel's, Dan Hollander's and Lloyd Eisler's.

Ah. You've never seen Torvill & Dean's "Fire and Ice", have you? It's a TV special they did in 1986. Basically, for the first half (maybe not quite that long), Chris wears a thong and... not much else. Man, you gotta get a copy and check out those buns!! :eek: And thighs, obviously ;) Now THAT is what I call a nice pair of pins <faints> :D

(And we saw Plushy's legs in tights when he did Sex Bomb, but Chris didn't wear no tights...)

G

Grgranny

I'm sure I've never seen that "Fire & Ice". Boy would I love to. Wonder where it would be available?