4 new Irina photos... | Golden Skate

4 new Irina photos...

WOW is about the only word I can come up with as well....
She looks really good(her face and hair) all glammed up like that! They certainly show a different Irina than the one we see on the ice!

Excidra2001

On the Ice
RealtorGal said:
So, another skater joins the ranks of "Hoochies Off Ice"... :p

I know what you mean but those pictures are tastefully done. She is not showing more then we see on the streets.
She looks very beautiful though. The readers voted her as "sexiest athlete" and she just had to give them more then a 3lutz. :p

ceg15

On the Ice
WHOAAA!!! Haha...this is a whole new side of Irina that I never thought she had or have seen before! Interesting.... She looks great in those pics! :)

Last edited:

lulu

Final Flight
She looks gorgeous in those pictures. And if you wanna see "Hoochies off ice" see Navka's Russian Maxim's photos.

Of course, Navka is a goddess and deserves to be worshiped as one. :p

soogar

Record Breaker
OOOH, OOOOH... Is there a link to Navka's photos? I need something to put on my fridge to keep from eating.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
soogar said:
OOOH, OOOOH... Is there a link to Navka's photos? I need something to put on my fridge to keep from eating.

Sooger, here's the REAL HOOTCHIE MAMA!

I personally do not find them tasteful at all! Irina's are much better.

http://www.sovsport.ru/slide/show.asp?mmid=483&pos=1&manual=1
http://www.sovsport.ru/slide/show.asp?mmid=483&pos=2&manual=1
http://www.sovsport.ru/slide/show.asp?mmid=483&pos=3&manual=1
http://www.sovsport.ru/slide/show.asp?mmid=483&pos=4&manual=1
http://www.sovsport.ru/slide/show.asp?mmid=483&pos=5&manual=1

BTW, the article metions again how Irina was screwed by judges who gave her a silver at SLC 2002 instead of a well-deserved gold.

Yana

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Red Dog said:
What's Navka's first name?

Tatiana.

I wonder if her husband approved (probably) of these pics.

Of course, nothing comes close to the nude pics that Tanja Szewczenko, Maria B and Katarina Witt once had out.

But those are at least not scary...like Svetlana Khorkina's!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
The Navka pictures are disgusting. Especially as the mother of a young child, she should preserve some shred of decorum and modesty. She looks like a sleazy ho. :p We've been through this each and every time some skater decides to dress like a ho and pose for smut photos. Most people do not agree with me on this, and I really don't care. You can defend these photos any way you like, say that she's just proud of her body blah blah blah. It will not change my opinion one iota. We all know the purpose of these photos and their underlying theme. (Thank heaven for Toni!) :)

R.D.

Record Breaker
thisthingcalledlove said:

Thanks

But those are at least not scary...like Svetlana Khorkina's!

I've never seen these...anyone dare to post a link? :p

The Navka pictures are disgusting. Especially as the mother of a young child, she should preserve some shred of decorum and modesty. She looks like a sleazy ho. We've been through this each and every time some skater decides to dress like a ho and pose for smut photos. Most people do not agree with me on this, and I really don't care. You can defend these photos any way you like, say that she's just proud of her body blah blah blah. It will not change my opinion one iota. We all know the purpose of these photos and their underlying theme. (Thank heaven for Toni!)

Generally in my opinion I really think it's up to the person what she wants to do. A little place on the internet isn't bad. It's when I start seeing stuff like this on TV that it annoys me.

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
Irina looks great. Also, I have traveled in Europe and standards of modesty are different there from North America. What we think of as trashy isn't necessarily trashy there. But Irina's pics are okay even by North American standards. I have seen pics of Michelle and Sasha in outfits comparable to Irina's.

Last edited:

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Slutskaya looks so tiny in the first photo, like you could circle her waist with your fingers.

Still, in my next life, I have first dibs on Volchkova's body. (To inhabit ye with dirty minds.)

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
STL_Blues_fan said:

Those aren't as bad as the ones I saw...

And they aren't as bad as this... (and I know they didn't mean for it to be bad, but the angle that the pic was taken...poor Denkova and Staviysky!)

I can't a believe her in that cantilever!

Eeyora

Final Flight
Oh my god if my mother sees the pictures in the web history section she will be very surprised. I don't know what she will do. I know she will recognize Khorkina and Irina but not Navka.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Ogre Mage said:
Irina looks great. Also, I have traveled in Europe and standards of modesty are different there from North America. What we think of as trashy isn't necessarily trashy there. But Irina's pics are okay even by North American standards. I have seen pics of Michelle and Sasha in outfits comparable to Irina's.
Russia is not Europe. Russian views on modesty, sexuality, etc. are much closer to those in the US than to those in France. I do agree that Irina's pictures are very tastefu. Not revealed too much.