4 new Irina photos... | Page 4 | Golden Skate

4 new Irina photos...

Mk4Eva

Rinkside
She looks hott! I never thought she could look hot like this! WOW!!!

That pic of Navka is pretty interesting as well! She is showing some ***! :p

I'm proud of these girls who are comfortable enough to show a little bit of body! I dind't say a lot of body! Just enough to be a little sexy! GO GIRLS! :)

lou

Spectator
Her navel is pierced. I remember Irina saying that she might get her navel pierced after she won the Olympic silver medal.

To each his own--or not, natch--but I think it's great. I'm an Rgirl who goes for guys, but I sure wouldn't kick Irina Slutskaya out of bed. I like Tatiana Navka and Khorkina, too (Svetlana has always been thin but muscular), but Irina has that certain spark that just gets me.

The thing I kept thinking was how many Russian skaters have done Russian Playboy, Maxim, etc. whereas the only US ladies skater to do something even mildly racy was Sasha bending over in F-M pumps. If a top US skater was inclined to do sexually explicit photos, she'd be stoned in the town square. I just like for them to have the choice.

Interesting that the Russians are so much more accepting of female athletes as sex symbols than US fans. I say if it's good enough for British soccer player Beckham, it's good enough for the female athletes.

Rgirl

P.S. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one Twinnie.;)

Shanti

On the Ice
WOW!!!

Ira's photos are great and not tasteless at all! She's beautiful and hot!