Sasha Cohen's Journal Updates | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Sasha Cohen's Journal Updates

Millie said:
Not necessarily, twins can have different birthdays: I know of a set of twins born 24 hours difference, one was born on June 10th and the other was born on June 11th. There are some born at 11:59 and the other 12:01, thats different birthdays.
Wait, wait! You give birth on a ship at sea just as it starts to cross the international date line! And it's a leap year, and it's February 29th on one side....so...it's...no, wait...It's the last day of the new millennium! So one twin is a thousand years older than...no...wait...

Never mind.;)

http://www.rubycovenant.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=1210&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Last edited:

millie

Medalist
Mathman said:
Wait, wait! You give birth on a ship at sea just as it starts to cross the international date line! And it's a leap year, and it's February 29th on one side....so...it's...no, wait...It's the last day of the new millennium! So one twin is a thousand year older than...no...wait...

Never mind.;)

Mathman,here's another senereo, one baby can be born on Dec. 31 at 11:59 and the other 12:01 on Jan. 1st, that's different years. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: There's another senereo, twins can be born with the same mother and different fathers. That's a fact!!!(Jessica and Natilie on "One Life To Live". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Laughter is good for the soul and it makes you live longer. It also takes the stress out of us when our favouite skater falls on the ice.

The answer to your brain teaser is Kate was born at 11:55 on Feb. 28th before midnight and Theresa was born after midnight on March 1st. (leap year),

Last edited:

Hikaru

Final Flight
millie said:
Mathman,here's another senereo, one baby can be born on Dec. 31 at 11:59 and the other 12:01 on Jan. 1st, that's different years. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: There's another senereo, twins can be born with the same mother and different fathers. That's a fact!!!(Jessica and Natilie on "One Life To Live". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Laughter is good for the soul and it makes you live longer. It also takes the stress out of us when our favouite skater falls on the ice.

The answer to your brain teaser is Kate was born at 11:55 on Feb. 28th before midnight and Theresa was born after midnight on March 1st. (leap year),

wait, wait, here's another one:
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/2/9/world/10121110&sec=world

"Twins born 59 days apart in Romania
A Romanian woman with a double uterus gave birth on Monday for the second time in less than two months, her doctor said.

Maricica Tescu, 33, from the north-eastern city of Iasi, gave birth to a boy on Monday after having given birth to another boy on Dec 11, Iasi maternity director Mircea Onofriescu said. "

although, technically, I don't know if they would be twins, but anyways, anything for a good laugh LOL!

gezando

Final Flight
One Life to Live is a soap opera? I thought in the soaps one twin can be father by a human and the other by an alien from Mars. I am so glad some people are learning so much from the soaps

takes the stress out of us when our favouite skater falls on the ice

I can see why some fans of skater who falls in competitions and exhibitions really need the soaps :rofl:

Last edited:

millie

Medalist
gezando said:
One Life to Live is a soap opera? I thought in the soaps one twin can be father by a human and the other by an alien from Mars. I am so glad some people are learning so much from the soaps

I can see why some fans of skater who falls in competitions and exhibitions really need the soaps :rofl:

Party pooper, party pooper: You just had to go and spoil by fun by bringing me back to reality. The reality that the world is made up of so many stressful and negative people. Smile and be happy so that you wont's have so many wrinkles. You'll have enough stress in a few weeks when Worlds begins. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Matt

On the Ice
Mathman said:
Wait, wait! You give birth on a ship at sea just as it starts to cross the international date line! And it's a leap year, and it's February 29th on one side....so...it's...no, wait...It's the last day of the new millennium! So one twin is a thousand years older than...no...wait...

Never mind.;)

http://www.rubycovenant.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=1210&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

:rofl: ....Here's a hypothetical: A woman is on a 747 from LA to Sydney when she suddenly goes into labour. The first twin is born on one side of the Int'l Date Line and the other one born on the other side. Because you lose a day going over the Date Line, you would have twins with birthdays two days apart... :rock:

As for the other stuff, it's perfectly healthy to have our favourite skaters who we speak up for, sometimes above all other skaters ;) . But it's gotten to the point in recent threads where the posts have not only been personal attacks on the skaters, but personal attacks on the posters as well, which IMHO brings this forum to the level of 4th graders bickering at recess over a 4-Square game. We disagree with each other! It's cool! That's what makes the forum fun! The sun is going to rise in the sky tomorrow if another poster doesn't agree with you! I realise I'm coming into this thread late (as I always seem to do), but if some of the people in this thread would go back and read what they've posted and listen to how juvenile some of it sounds. Agree to disagree and get on with life.

BTW, lest anyone tries to label me with one of the idiotic, psuedo-psychoanalytic definitions used earlier in the forum, let me say this: I'm a MK fan. I'm also a Sasha fan. I'm a Baboo fan. I'm a KVDP fan. There are skaters I don't like that will do programmes that make me eat my words sometimes. I'll put my two cents in about some of the other posts, but I respect the other posters and what they have to say, whether or not I agree . Everyone on the forum should really learn to do the same.

I'm done...

gezando

Final Flight
millie said:
Smile and be happy so that you wont's have so many wrinkles. You'll have enough stress in a few weeks when Worlds begins. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have been smiling all along :rofl: :laugh:

I am so glad you have worked out such a nice system as worlds approaches, I mean as the world turns :laugh: :rofl:

Last edited:
What about a European lady and a South American gentleman traveling in New York on a visit to the United Nations. She gives birth on the tour of the grounds. It's international territory at least on the surface (legal talk). The South American gentleman wants to rush the baby off to a South American Consulate; the European lady wants to rush the baby off to a European Consulate. It's legal!! and the baby has natural dual citizenship for two countries, but which two countries? the baby cannot have trifold citizenship.

Can anyone answer this legally?

Joe

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I remember when I was pregnant with my first child, my Dr. in Renton, Wash. told me his wife was having twins (?) after getting impregnated two different times and one baby was due at least a month before the other. I don't remember ever knowing how it ended up. So, it sure is possible.

taf2002

Rinkside
Ewwww. That would be too much information from my doctor. I really don't want to hear about his wife's impregnation.

Kasey

Medalist
From the journal entry:

It will be practice as usual. Saturday I went to a birthday party for some friends. They are twins and both were born on February 12.

:rofl: I have had a similar blonde moment with twins....a friend I worked with mentioned her twin sister, and said that she was having a birthday party the next week....and stupid me, I'm like, Oh, when is YOUR birthday! lol

Kasey

S

SkateFan4Life

Kasey said:
From the journal entry: It will be practice as usual. Saturday I went to a birthday party for some friends. They are twins and both were born on February 12.Kasey

Oh, well, at least she realized that they share the same birthday, since they are twins. :biggrin:

Let's face it, folks, sometimes journal entries aren't exactly brilliant prose.
"Got up, went to work, ate lunch, worked out at the gym, returned to work, attended three meetings, went home, ate dinner, watched television, paid some bills." Is this a thrilling life, or what? :rofl: