Votes: 12 3.9%
  • Tatiana Navka

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 38 12.4%

• Total voters

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I gotta go with Victoria V on this one... that whole ice princess thing can get even my husband to shut up when skating is on... And that is an accomplishment. :)

KW

ditzysk8r

Rinkside
Kwanford Wife said:
I gotta go with Victoria V on this one... that whole ice princess thing can get even my husband to shut up when skating is on... And that is an accomplishment. :)

KW
Whoops, forgot Vik- she is so gorgeous, too!

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
This is a toughie. I think Kristi Yamaguchi is very beautiful, but my final vote would go to Jamie Sallie I think. Perfect face and goergeous eyes.

brad640

On the Ice
I voted for Tanith - she is gorgeous! Would it be that hard for her to marry an American to get her citizenship? Judging by these results, surely someone would marry her just to help her get her green card so she could compete in the Olympics.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
ITA Brad! I've had the thought a few times about Tanith just marrying Ben Agosto and getting it over with. I know she's dating Fedor Andreev, but he's canadian, also, so Ben would be the next best option for her. I don't know if they'd even get passed the interviews, but they know each other so well, they could probably pass for a close couple, lol! :laugh:

Kasey

Medalist
"Other"

Susanna Poykio, Shizuka Arakawa, Viktoria Volchkova, Tatiana Basova, Yuka Sato, Ekaterina Gordeeva, etc, etc, etc

IDLERACER

Medalist
I wouldn't turn down a date with any of these women. :love: There are no ugly female ice skaters.

amazonprincess

Rinkside
CzarinaAnya said:
ITA Brad! I've had the thought a few times about Tanith just marrying Ben Agosto and getting it over with. I know she's dating Fedor Andreev, but he's canadian, also, so Ben would be the next best option for her. I don't know if they'd even get passed the interviews, but they know each other so well, they could probably pass for a close couple, lol! :laugh:

If Ben and Tanith got married now they would still have to wait three years for Tanith to file for Citizenship. Without marriage it's 5 years as a lawful permament resident. I'm sure she has the moral character, knowledge of US history and most definitely the language requirements to gain citizenship. Everything else is a matter of time.

And back to topic, I did vote for her as the prettiest. She's always smiling, how can one not like that? *^_^*

ATW27

On the Ice
I'm with Idelracer... do I have to pick just one? They're all beautiful; that's one of the reasons that skating is appealling in so many ways.

Andy

nicole_l

Final Flight
I already voted for Tanith, but if I could have a second place vote it'd definitely go to Katy Taylor. She's going to be gorgeous.