• Tatiana Navka

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 38 12.4%

• Total voters

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I may as well include Shae-Lynn Bourne on this list as well (also voted for her on the best hair list).

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
amazonprincess said:
If Ben and Tanith got married now they would still have to wait three years for Tanith to file for Citizenship. Without marriage it's 5 years as a lawful permament resident. I'm sure she has the moral character, knowledge of US history and most definitely the language requirements to gain citizenship. Everything else is a matter of time.

And back to topic, I did vote for her as the prettiest. She's always smiling, how can one not like that? *^_^*

Two years sooner means that she may not have to miss the 2010 Oly's :yes: :)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Out of all the answer choices, two stand out to me: Tanith Belbin and Jenny Kirk :love:

amazonprincess

Rinkside
CzarinaAnya said:
Two years sooner means that she may not have to miss the 2010 Oly's :yes: :)

She might be able to make it to 2010 anyways, depending on how long she's been a legal resident in the US.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted for Mathman, ooops, wrong topic. :clap: :laugh: :laugh:

I voted for Sasha.

Dee

gezando

Final Flight
Tanith is pretty in a glamorous Hollywood way. Jenny Kirk is very pretty in a sweet hear kind of way. Cohen has pretty eyes that is all. Cohen's hair is thin, her ears are too obvious.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The most beautiful women in ice skating all have names that end with either "ova" or "aya," and I'm only seeing one of them on this list.

GlitterTwist

Rinkside
I think Sasha and Tanith are the prettiest, with Jenny Kirk close behind. But I voted for Tanith, because I love her smile and energy. She just lights up the building when you see her skate. I also think she is very sweet and down to earth, especially about her citizenship problems. I can think of several skaters who'd throw a hissy fit if they couldn't go to the Olympics over something like that.

Kuchana

On the Ice
ditzysk8r said:
I'm surprised to see that people think MK is prettier than Tanith...is that even possible? :cool:

That was mean-spirited and uncalled for. Of course it may be possible for some people even if you don't agree with them. As pointed out before, beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.

I give my vote for Sasha.

MannyisHOT

Rinkside
brad640 said:
I voted for Tanith - she is gorgeous! Would it be that hard for her to marry an American to get her citizenship? Judging by these results, surely someone would marry her just to help her get her green card so she could compete in the Olympics.

Johnny Weir offered to marry her so she could get her citizenship faster but she said she wanted to do it the right way.

Shmuzzy

On the Ice
I voted "other". Susanna Poykio definitely gets my vote for prettiest. Her skating is quite beautiful as well! :yes:

merfsk8s

Rinkside
prettiest skaters

On that list, Tanith, with Sasha a close second. However, this is purely on facial features. Some skaters become more beautiful when they skate and others because of the personality and graciousness towards others they show at all times. Plus, there were other skaters not mentioned who are also beautiful, such as Lu Chen and Jamie Sale and Katia Gordeeva and Kyoko Ina (though, her personality kind of does her in).

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Addition to the list...

With whatever makeover she had...WOW Shiz needs to be on this list!

DG

Chan

Spectator
I vote someone outside the box

All the skaters listed are beautiful people, but none can compare to [B]Amanda Billings[/B]. :love: