Votes: 12 3.9%
  • Tatiana Navka

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 38 12.4%

• Total voters

lillyfore

Rinkside
Im surprised Maria Butyrskaya is not on the list: I would have voted for her, she´s a real lady on the ice, so elegant and fragile. But here, I voted for tatiana Navka, the dance diva!

lillyfore

Rinkside
IDLERACER said:
:party: PSYCHEDELIC BAYBAY! :love:
(a little non sequiter)
champions.gif
Sorry, who is the lady on the right of Irina?
Tanja Schewchenko?

IDLERACER

Medalist
That's Jenny Kirk. If you ask me, the one that's a little difficult to make out is the tall one in red, but I believe it's Nicole Bobek. :yes:

~Rainbow~

Match Penalty
Angela Nikodinov is such a classic beauty like a midieval princess. Honorable mentions to Tanith Belbin, Tatiana Navka, Viktoria Volchkova, Jennifer Robinson, Jamie Sale, Lu Chen, Michelle Kwan, Miki Ando, Nathalie Pechelat, Larisa Spielberg, Candice Didier, Irina Slutskaya, Irina Lobacheva, Elena Grushina, Sylvia Fontana, Carolina Kostner, Cynthia Phaneuf, Marie-France Dubriel, Katia Gordeeva, Kristi Yamaguchi, Tai Babilonia, Marcy Hinzmann, Isabelle Delobel, Melissa Gregory, Tiffany Stiegler, Natalia Romanuita, Angelika Krylova, Svetlana Kulikova, Galit Chait, Elena Sokolova, Julia Sebestyen, Joanne Carter, Jennifer Kirk, Sasha Cohen, Nicole Bobek, Susanna Poykio, Xue Shen, Elena Berezhnaya, Yulia Obertas, Federica Faiella, Oksana Baiul, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Marina Anissina, Jennifer Wester, Mao Asada, and kati Winkler. I am sure there are others... sorry if I forgot them.

R.D.

Record Breaker
~Rainbow~ said:
Angela Nikodinov is such a classic beauty like a midieval princess. Honorable mentions to Tanith Belbin, Tatiana Navka, Viktoria Volchkova, Jennifer Robinson, Jamie Sale, Lu Chen, Michelle Kwan, Miki Ando, Nathalie Pechelat, Larisa Spielberg, Candice Didier, Irina Slutskaya, Irina Lobacheva, Elena Grushina, Sylvia Fontana, Carolina Kostner, Cynthia Phaneuf, Marie-France Dubriel, Katia Gordeeva, Kristi Yamaguchi, Tai Babilonia, Marcy Hinzmann, Isabelle Delobel, Melissa Gregory, Tiffany Stiegler, Natalia Romanuita, Angelika Krylova, Svetlana Kulikova, Galit Chait, Elena Sokolova, Julia Sebestyen, Joanne Carter, Jennifer Kirk, Sasha Cohen, Nicole Bobek, Susanna Poykio, Xue Shen, Elena Berezhnaya, Yulia Obertas, Federica Faiella, Oksana Baiul, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Marina Anissina, Jennifer Wester, Mao Asada, and kati Winkler. I am sure there are others... sorry if I forgot them.

that's a looooooooooooooooooooong list...lol :laugh:

I'll repost that and bold all the names I agree with (this thing is so subjective, so keep in mind this is IMO exclusively):

Angela Nikodinov is such a classic beauty like a midieval princess. Honorable mentions to Tanith Belbin (she wins), Tatiana Navka, Viktoria Volchkova, Jennifer Robinson, Jamie Sale, Lu Chen, Michelle Kwan, Miki Ando (to some degree), Nathalie Pechelat, Larisa Spielberg, Candice Didier, Irina Slutskaya, Irina Lobacheva, Elena Grushina, Sylvia Fontana, Carolina Kostner, Cynthia Phaneuf, Marie-France Dubriel, Katia Gordeeva, Kristi Yamaguchi, Tai Babilonia, Marcy Hinzmann, Isabelle Delobel, Melissa Gregory, Tiffany Stiegler, Natalia Romanuita, Angelika Krylova, Svetlana Kulikova, Galit Chait, Elena Sokolova, Julia Sebestyen, Joanne Carter, Jennifer Kirk (especially), Sasha Cohen, Nicole Bobek (same here), Susanna Poykio, Xue Shen, Elena Berezhnaya, Yulia Obertas, Federica Faiella, Oksana Baiul, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Marina Anissina, Jennifer Wester, Mao Asada, and kati Winkler. I am sure there are others... sorry if I forgot them.

hehehe...

IDLERACER

Medalist
This whole thread would make alot more sense if there was such a thing as an ugly ice skater.

Vash01

Medalist
From this list, Tanith Belbin and Jenny Kirk are the prettiest. Tough choice, but I will go with Tanith because of her movie star smile.

Those not on this list:

Elena Berezhnaya is gorgeous.
Ekaterina Gordeeva is beautiful.
Angelica Krylova is stunning.
Irina Lobacheva is also very beautiful.

However, none of these is from the eligible ranks.

Vash

Lucy25

Final Flight
Well, I think Tanith is by far the most naturally beautiful, but I asked my 20 and 22 year old nephews what they thought (They know nothing abouty skating and only judged through Nationals and Worlds broadcasts). They said Tanith, Tatiana Navka and Jenny Kirk were "hot", although all three wear too much makeup, Sasha was "cute" (sorry, they couldn't get passed the young looking body), and that Michelle was "attractive". They really liked the shots of Michelle with her hair down (fluff pieces).

pairfan

Rinkside
Marcy Hinzmann!! I think she is exotic looking and looks great skating next to Aaron Parchem! :clap:

KatyaFan

Rinkside
i chose other, i think ekaterina gordeeva is the prettiest, not only on the outside but on the inside as well

R.D.

Record Breaker
OT a little: I looked to see when this thread was first started. February of this year! This is an old thread!

Looks like a lot of people think Belbin's the prettiest. :cool: Cohen and Kwan tied for second (!!) and then Other, then Jenny Kirk. :love:

Interesting, certainly. (I'm a statistics kind of person. :biggrin: )

R.D.

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
I think Jenny Kirk :love: is way prettier than Other.

I do too, MM.

ETA: I also think she's far prettier than both Cohen and Kwan, but that's strictly JMO.

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
In my opinion, Katia Gordeeva is prettier than all of them. (Maybe I just like the name. My cousin was named "Katya" and insisted on being called Katie. Could NEVER figure out why.)

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
julietvalcouer said:
In my opinion, Katia Gordeeva is prettier than all of them.

Juliet-ITA She's one of those kind of people that were beautiful to begin with, and got even more so after a tragedy. She went through alot, but came out of it with alot of grace. Like a butterfly.

urmaniac13

Rinkside
My favourite all time top 3 are

Anjelika Krylova and her exotic beauty
Radka Kovarikova and her classic story book princess look
Viktoria Volchkova and her fine elegance...

In my book they are by far the most beautiful female skaters.