View Poll Results: Who is the prettiest female skater?

Voters
310. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasha Cohen

47 15.16%
  • Katy Taylor

3 0.97%
  • Tanith Belbin

115 37.10%
  • Michelle Kwan

38 12.26%
  • Angela Nikodinov

11 3.55%
  • Melissa Gregory

5 1.61%
  • Jenny Kirk

26 8.39%
  • Irina Slutskaya

12 3.87%
  • Tatiana Navka

15 4.84%
  • Other

38 12.26%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Prettiest female skater

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn
    Mathman look at your av man.

Yuka Sato by far. Then Irina Slutskaya methinks.

Jeese I think I have a thing for married women.
    What can I tell you, Shinn?

http://www.starsonice.com/images/dbi...aSato_head.jpg

Rinkside
    Im surprised Maria Butyrskaya is not on the list: I would have voted for her, she´s a real lady on the ice, so elegant and fragile. But here, I voted for tatiana Navka, the dance diva!

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by IDLERACER
    PSYCHEDELIC BAYBAY!
    (a little non sequiter)
    Sorry, who is the lady on the right of Irina?
    Tanja Schewchenko?

That's Jenny Kirk. If you ask me, the one that's a little difficult to make out is the tall one in red, but I believe it's Nicole Bobek.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Whoa, my eyes, it's like looking into the sun, lol!

Banned
    Angela Nikodinov is such a classic beauty like a midieval princess. Honorable mentions to Tanith Belbin, Tatiana Navka, Viktoria Volchkova, Jennifer Robinson, Jamie Sale, Lu Chen, Michelle Kwan, Miki Ando, Nathalie Pechelat, Larisa Spielberg, Candice Didier, Irina Slutskaya, Irina Lobacheva, Elena Grushina, Sylvia Fontana, Carolina Kostner, Cynthia Phaneuf, Marie-France Dubriel, Katia Gordeeva, Kristi Yamaguchi, Tai Babilonia, Marcy Hinzmann, Isabelle Delobel, Melissa Gregory, Tiffany Stiegler, Natalia Romanuita, Angelika Krylova, Svetlana Kulikova, Galit Chait, Elena Sokolova, Julia Sebestyen, Joanne Carter, Jennifer Kirk, Sasha Cohen, Nicole Bobek, Susanna Poykio, Xue Shen, Elena Berezhnaya, Yulia Obertas, Federica Faiella, Oksana Baiul, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Marina Anissina, Jennifer Wester, Mao Asada, and kati Winkler. I am sure there are others... sorry if I forgot them.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rainbow~
    Angela Nikodinov is such a classic beauty like a midieval princess. Honorable mentions to Tanith Belbin, Tatiana Navka, Viktoria Volchkova, Jennifer Robinson, Jamie Sale, Lu Chen, Michelle Kwan, Miki Ando, Nathalie Pechelat, Larisa Spielberg, Candice Didier, Irina Slutskaya, Irina Lobacheva, Elena Grushina, Sylvia Fontana, Carolina Kostner, Cynthia Phaneuf, Marie-France Dubriel, Katia Gordeeva, Kristi Yamaguchi, Tai Babilonia, Marcy Hinzmann, Isabelle Delobel, Melissa Gregory, Tiffany Stiegler, Natalia Romanuita, Angelika Krylova, Svetlana Kulikova, Galit Chait, Elena Sokolova, Julia Sebestyen, Joanne Carter, Jennifer Kirk, Sasha Cohen, Nicole Bobek, Susanna Poykio, Xue Shen, Elena Berezhnaya, Yulia Obertas, Federica Faiella, Oksana Baiul, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Marina Anissina, Jennifer Wester, Mao Asada, and kati Winkler. I am sure there are others... sorry if I forgot them.
    that's a looooooooooooooooooooong list...lol

I'll repost that and bold all the names I agree with (this thing is so subjective, so keep in mind this is IMO exclusively):

Angela Nikodinov is such a classic beauty like a midieval princess. Honorable mentions to Tanith Belbin (she wins), Tatiana Navka, Viktoria Volchkova, Jennifer Robinson, Jamie Sale, Lu Chen, Michelle Kwan, Miki Ando (to some degree), Nathalie Pechelat, Larisa Spielberg, Candice Didier, Irina Slutskaya, Irina Lobacheva, Elena Grushina, Sylvia Fontana, Carolina Kostner, Cynthia Phaneuf, Marie-France Dubriel, Katia Gordeeva, Kristi Yamaguchi, Tai Babilonia, Marcy Hinzmann, Isabelle Delobel, Melissa Gregory, Tiffany Stiegler, Natalia Romanuita, Angelika Krylova, Svetlana Kulikova, Galit Chait, Elena Sokolova, Julia Sebestyen, Joanne Carter, Jennifer Kirk (especially), Sasha Cohen, Nicole Bobek (same here), Susanna Poykio, Xue Shen, Elena Berezhnaya, Yulia Obertas, Federica Faiella, Oksana Baiul, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Marina Anissina, Jennifer Wester, Mao Asada, and kati Winkler. I am sure there are others... sorry if I forgot them.

hehehe...

This whole thread would make alot more sense if there was such a thing as an ugly ice skater.

Custom Title
    From this list, Tanith Belbin and Jenny Kirk are the prettiest. Tough choice, but I will go with Tanith because of her movie star smile.

Those not on this list:

Elena Berezhnaya is gorgeous.
    Ekaterina Gordeeva is beautiful.
    Angelica Krylova is stunning.
    Irina Lobacheva is also very beautiful.

However, none of these is from the eligible ranks.

Vash

Master Procrastinator
    Well, I think Tanith is by far the most naturally beautiful, but I asked my 20 and 22 year old nephews what they thought (They know nothing abouty skating and only judged through Nationals and Worlds broadcasts). They said Tanith, Tatiana Navka and Jenny Kirk were "hot", although all three wear too much makeup, Sasha was "cute" (sorry, they couldn't get passed the young looking body), and that Michelle was "attractive". They really liked the shots of Michelle with her hair down (fluff pieces).

Other: Marie-France Dubreuil

On the Ice
    Marcy Hinzmann!! I think she is exotic looking and looks great skating next to Aaron Parchem!

On the Ice
    i chose other, i think ekaterina gordeeva is the prettiest, not only on the outside but on the inside as well

Down With It
    OT a little: I looked to see when this thread was first started. February of this year! This is an old thread!

Looks like a lot of people think Belbin's the prettiest. Cohen and Kwan tied for second (!!) and then Other, then Jenny Kirk.

Interesting, certainly. (I'm a statistics kind of person. )

I think Jenny Kirk is way prettier than Other.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast