Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plushenko's knee problems

Custom Title

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    The Joubert thread turned into a discussion of Plushenko's knee situation. Since these are both interesting topics in their own right, we decided to split the thread.

MM
    Now I get it. I could not remember starting a thread with that title and wondered if I had forgotten that I had started a thread .

Vash

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Linny
    Surgery isn't the answer to every problem. I respect Plushy's decision not to rush under the knife.
    Linny
    ITA. I was all for him taking surgery last season. But now come to think about if he can still land quads, there is no need take the risk. Who knows what would happen on surgery table. If it is successful he still need to recover. Things not broken don't fix it, just use it more carefully. Do less competetions, and with CoP in place he can work on other things instead of kept on pounding for the quads.

BJ still has way to go to catch up with Plushen. He is in whole another level by his own. Plushen performs the others just skate.

Custom Title
    I totally understood why he didn't get surgery. We've seen in sports how long it takes to get back to where you left off after such a surgery. It's good and bad. I'm just hoping that he hold up til after the Olympics.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender
    I totally understood why he didn't get surgery. We've seen in sports how long it takes to get back to where you left off after such a surgery. It's good and bad. I'm just hoping that he hold up til after the Olympics.
    I'm too. Not a big fan of his style (I much more prefer Lambial, Matt, etc.), but would like to see he win the OGM.

Not the droid you're looking for
    Quote Originally Posted by mzheng
    I'm too. Not a big fan of his style (I much more prefer Lambial, Matt, etc.), but would like to see he win the OGM.
    Then that makes at least three of us! I feel as if he's already earned it, and sincerely hope his knee holds up so he can claim it with the skate of his life next year.
    He's not my favorite skater, but whether you like what he's doing on the ice or not, you can't look away.
    xoxo,
    Rave

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mzheng

We feel exactly the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2