Ahhh, Sarah Sarah Sarah | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ahhh, Sarah Sarah Sarah

R

RealtorGal

Re: Aaaah!! Sarah's Special!

<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">Maybe Sarah is the daughter she never had.</span>|I

R

rgirl181

Re: Robin Wagner and Sarah

I know Robin Wagner is married and has a family, at least she often refers to it, but I don't know and couldn't find any info on her children. But I agree, Rgal, it certainly seems like Wagner has a motherly relationship with Sarah.
Rgirl

J

Joesitz

Two husbands, a deli cooker, a pianist, a choreographer, a photographer assistant, an Ice Theatre of New York member, a contestant in figure skating, a business woman and Andre Eglevsky thrown in for kicks. Wow, Robin's done it all and Sarah is the icing on a very large cake. Good for her.

Joe

P

Pather2000

Re: Russian Skaters :-(

B. GHOST:

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You hit the nail right on the head with that one. All of it. From Irina's whinning & Bad mouth NA's, to Michelle's exhibition dress, too all the flowers that were on the ice after micehlle skated. To, Mishin's forever dissing the US, from the Hamburgers & french frie eaters, to out lack of reading what he deems the right books,etccc.. Yeah, I can see them giving Irina a special.

Sarah's special boring. That is not the word for it. But, I did not really expect much more. There was no addtional skaters on her show to draw in other fans to watch. Her routines, sorry to say but, shows she still has to work on her artistic side. There was no improvement at all in that department. Her jumps which have been her strength have somewhat left her now due to injury or just lack of training for the season( I think that it is both). But, she is young yet & if she continues to skate hopefully, she will learn the other things that she needs.

S

spyralz

Re: Ahhh, Sarah Sarah Sarah

I'm not a big sarah fan. I am glad that she is back on the ice and skating. besides michelle, I really don't have a female skater that I like right now. I actually find the men's event at times more interesting and a little more exciting. The women's event is exciting for me almost only at US nationals because of the deep field.

~Spyralz:)

R

rgirl181

Rgal,
The Newsday story answered a lot of questions. Boy, you do the best searches. I did a Google search on RW and I didn't find any good stuff. But then I stopped looking after the first 10 links:x I'm not <strong>that</strong> interested in RW:lol: But I'm glad you found the info for your lazy ol' twin:cool:
Rgirl
<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-large;">HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!</span>

L

Lady Lutz

The Sarah Show

i laughed when somebody here compared her special to "The Brady Bunch." That's good.

I don't know why, but when I watched it, I kept thinking I was watching an old re-run of the "The Donny & Marie Show" from the 1970's. It seemed so Osmond-ish. Instead of big teeth, you had big noses....

L

LADSKATER

Re: Ahhh, Sarah Sarah Sarah

Joe:

I am still one of her biggest fans here in Canada - and we would still love to adopt her. I think she looked great at the US Nationals. I am even starting to "get" her program. It's looking better and better.

Ladskater