Scott & Dulebohn split | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Scott & Dulebohn split

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Linny said:
I don't remember them doing the Pink Panther. I only remember N/K's ice dance rendition. Guess I'm in the minority. Le Mis is the only program of theirs that comes to mind.

Maybe someone can post a url with a picture of the PP program to jog my brain cells? Or was it that silly that it's better forgotten? More silly than Plushy in the I'm Too Sexy costume?

Linny

I remember the Farandole SP where they looked like hairstylists

guinevere

Final Flight
I'm not a huge fan of their skating, but I got to meet Philip Duhlebon at SA 2002 and he is the nicest skater I've ever talked to. I wish them well in whatever they do from here.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I wish them all the best. I talked to Phillip briefly when I was working one day during Portland Nats and he was so nice to me. I will always remember how he and Tiffany sat behind us during the last flight of pairs skaters and were very responsive when each team either did well or didn't do so well. They were some of the first people in our section to stand when Katie & Garrett were finished. That's very classy and I just loved seeing them being so supportive of their competitors. They will be missed.

Jill

On the Ice
I will miss them, too. I always thought they looked great together, and it's nice to hear how friendly they are to their fans. Who is Tiffany engaged to?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
JillLaQ said:
I will miss them, too. I always thought they looked great together, and it's nice to hear how friendly they are to their fans. Who is Tiffany engaged to?
I can't remember his name, but he's cute ;) Like kwanfan said, they all sat behind us, and then during the medal ceremony she was flirting with him... singing the "here comes the bride" song while she "walked" down the "aisle" on the ice... then the parents wanted photos of them holding their medals and Phillip started to twirl around on the ice, and was frustrating everyone LOL they were too cute...

:(

Figureskates

On the Ice
They performed at the Hayden Ice Show a couple of times and they were well recieved.

I had a chance to spend some time with them since I work behind the scenes for these shows.

S

SkateFan4Life

With all due respect to them, I thought they never jelled as a pair. Their performances were almost always flawed, sometimes with more than one major mistake, and they just did not look like champions when they skated, in my opinion. They had their opportunity to win, and they did win several national titles. Sorry, but that doesn't exactly say much for the state of US pairs skating.

IMHO, of course!

lovespirals

Rinkside
StillBlueLake said:
No great loss (sorry somebody had to say it).

:sheesh:

:rofl:

But in all seriousness...I really wanted them to do it really well one year and show the world how awesome they are. It just never happened but they don't have anything to be ashamed of...Good for them!