Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: American Idol -- DONT FORGET

Banned
    I am sorry but I love the name they gave him at the Survivor Sucks Forum.... I everytime I hear it and it's him. I am sorry if I offended anyone. He is just so ugly and annoying, and his personality will keep him from being the American Idol. Clay, Rueben, and Fantasia are good looking people. But Scott is the ugliest person I have seen.

To quote my late Grandmother...."Pretty is as pretty does". Of course a board with "sucks" as part of it's title is sure to be overrun with intelligent, classy people.
    Last edited by Piel; 02-22-2005 at 07:26 PM.

Piel, I'm from the Bobby Sherman and David Cassidy era myself! We've got great taste now and did, then, too, didn't we!!!

And do please calm down with the criticisms of Scott. Don't judge a book by it's cover....you might miss out on the most important person or best friend of your life if you do that. And he doesn't sing all that badly, either.

My favorites of the night for the men were Bo, Constantine and Anwar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tereza
    I am sorry but I love the name they gave him at the Survivor Sucks Forum.... I everytime I hear it and it's him. I am sorry if I offended anyone. He is just so ugly and annoying, and his personality will keep him from being the American Idol. Clay, Rueben, and Fantasia are good looking people. But Scott is the ugliest person I have seen.
    Clay is not half as attractive without his hair and makeup artists, he's said as much, and from pictures I'd agree. While not "dawg ugly" he wasn't anywhere near as attractive at the beggining of the show

Bo, I feel, is less attractive for me because the long hair does nothing for me and I think of a dirty ol' man. I've always equated bad things with guys with long hair. Doesn't make it true.

Ruben, yes, has the teddy bear quality, but talk to someone else and because of his size he is not attractive (and with his shaved head I'm not too attracted LOL)

Fantasia is thin, but that doesn't make her any more attractive than all the other thin people in this world

thin does not equal beautiful

and seeing as how this is a SINGING competition, get over the looks. If you close your eyes you won't get "disgusted" by seeing a "fat" person on your screen (OMG, how could they even THINK about giving fatties a chance!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2