Ladies and 3/3 Predictions. | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies and 3/3 Predictions.

kyla2

Final Flight
Combinations

Someone saw Michelle practicing 3t/3l, 3l/2t and 3s/2t all in one run through of her LP. They said she was spot on. So here's hoping she will land them all and then land on top of the podium. I guarantee you if she does all these she will land on the podium and she will be putting the pressure on the others, big time.

Lucy25

Final Flight
kyla2 said:
Someone saw Michelle practicing 3t/3l, 3l/2t and 3s/2t all in one run through of her LP. They said she was spot on. So here's hoping she will land them all and then land on top of the podium. I guarantee you if she does all these she will land on the podium and she will be putting the pressure on the others, big time.

I read this and it sounds great, but I don't know who this poster is. She sounds legit, but others before her have, too, and turned out to be just trolls. There was a poster last week who watched Michelle practice last week and saw Michelle completing 3/3s and 3/2s with a loop as the second jump, but that's all he said. He is a very reliable source. So maybe this other poster is telling the truth, or maybe she invented her information after the first poster's report. Who knows? I would love to see Michelle go for the three combos, but I am afraid to believe the reports right now. I've been burned one too many times.

This is the first I've heard that practices are closed! That really stinks!

mzheng

Record Breaker
Any one know if there is conflict schedule with men's competetions (QR,SL,LP) and ladies practice sessions? Heard Jeff asks Rafael and his own coach put him on ice, dose that mean Michelle has to go practice by her own? Or how many rinks in that arena?

Is this the post you are talking about at MKF by i12gosk8.

To all those who have inquired.......
the run through I saw was
3toe,3loop
3 lutz,2toe
3 flip, step, double axel
layback spin
flying camel, back sit, catch footspin.
3 salchow, 2 toe
camel spin, sit spin, back camel, back sit to an outside edge back spin
3 lutz
3 toe loop
footwork
stars to a butterfly, and ending on a knee slide.
I didnt really notice many changes in the composition the program,
but every move she made she was sure of, and skated with speed and condfidence and not a waiver on any of the landings of her jumps.
The spins of course could always be better, but if she skates this way at world it would be the best I have seen her compete all season, and should help her win a medal.
under the new scoring system a triple triple may not be marked to count for much, but believe me if they are landed cleanly the judges will reward them!!!!
I think Michelle needs to start throwing them and sees what happens....if she needs them, and lets all hope she is the one that pulls off two at the olympics next year, and it is her that screams when she finds out she wins, lets someone else stick around for eight years if they want an olympic gold medal, this one should be hers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucy25

Final Flight
mzheng said:
Is this the post you are talking about at MKF by i12gosk8.
Don't know if you are speaking to me, but this is the poster I am unfamiliar with and one of her posts.

mzheng

Record Breaker
Lucy25 said:
Don't know if you are speaking to me, but this is the poster I am unfamiliar with and one of her posts.
Yes, you and kyla2. This quote was from the 'MK leaving for Moscow today' thread. Down there she's made some interesting comments on MK/IS skating again last night.