Star Wars :: Episode III :: Revenge of the Sith | Golden Skate

Star Wars :: Episode III :: Revenge of the Sith

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ok, I'm not a big fan of the graphics saturated prequils, but from what I've read this movie is going to be fantastic! The plot/storyline, is back, and there are going to be some AWESOME fight scenes.

I've cheated and I've been looking through some spoiler sites. The latest one I've found is:
http://www.super-baris.com/ep3/

granted this is just based on photos and rumors that have been going around for a long time, but it'll probably be pretty accurate...

I've seen a couple of trailors and I am so excited for this movie....

and I hope George never makes another one :laugh:

Antilles

Medalist
I am anxiously awaiting this film. I'm hoping it will be better than the last two. The fight scenes that they showed on the original three DVD look awesome. I've always wanted to see exactly how Vader fell to the dark side. Hmm, how many days until it's release? ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
way too many

I realize it's due to tradition (all the movies had a release date in May) but really let's see it now :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Episode III Release Dates
January 28, 2005

The saga concludes on May 19, 2005, with the theatrical release of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith in the United States and Canada.
For those outside of North America, here are the currently scheduled international release dates. Information on other territories may follow, so keep checking starwars.com for updates as May 2005 approaches.

Argentina - May 19
Australia - May 19
Austria - May 19
Belgium - May 18
Bolivia - May 19
Brazil - May 19
Bulgaria - May 19
Canada - May 19
Chile - May 19
Colombia - May 19
Costa Rica - May 19
Croatia - May 19
Czech Republic - May 19
Denmark - May 19
Dominican Republic - May 19
Ecuador - May 20
Egypt - May 19
El Salvador - May 19
Estonia - May 20
Finland -May 19
France - May 18
Germany - May 19
Greece - May 20
Guatemala - May 19
Holland - May 19
Honduras - May 19
Hong Kong - May 19
Hungary - May 19
Iceland - May 20
India - May 20
Indonesia - May 19
Israel - May 19
Italy - May 20
Jamaica - May 19
Japan - July 9
Korea - May 20
Latvia - May 19
Lebanon - May 19
Lithuania - May 19
Malaysia - May 19
Mexico - May 19
New Zealand - May 19
Nicaragua - May 19
Norway - May 19
Panama - May 19
Peru - May 19
Philippines - May 19
Poland - May 19
Portugal - May 19
Puerto Rico - May 19
Romania - May 20
Russia - May 19
Serbia/Montenegro - May 19
Singapore - May 19
Slovakia - May 19
Slovenia - May 19
South Africa - May 19
Spain - May 19
Sweden - May 19
Switzerland (French) - May 18
Switzerland (German) - May 19
Taiwan - May 21
Thailand - May 19
Trinidad - May 19
Turkey - May 19
UK - May 19
US - May 19
United Arab Emirates - May 19
Uruguay - May 18
Venezuela - May 19

:clap: :rock:

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Antilles said:
I am anxiously awaiting this film. I'm hoping it will be better than the last two.

Well, at least it couldn't be much worse. :(

I'm looking forward to it too though. I think the first two really lost the feeling of the originals, but the third one has a good chance of redeeming the prequels I think. As long as the actor playing Aniken does a good job, as long as the script is better than the others, I forsee a pretty darn good movie in the works.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Well the actor playing Anikan is the same as last time... *why can't I remember his name>???* and from what I've seen (bootlegged of course lol I am so bad) he will do this part justice

but you're right it'll come down to the script... so it's all in Lucas' hands

I've seen one of the trailors and I love it... saw one at the movies too

the Trailor will be shown during this week's OC *blech*

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Toni: I believe the actor who played Anakin last time out is Hayden Christensen--not sure of the spelling.

I'm looking forward to the last of the prequels also. However, it's a little bittersweet for me knowing it will be the last one. It was somewhat disappointing for me to find out George has scrapped his original plan for 9 films. It's too bad he waited so long between the originals and the prequels.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
LegalGirl82 said:
Toni: I believe the actor who played Anakin last time out is Hayden Christensen--not sure of the spelling.

yes that's his name... I have no idea why I thought he had three names... LOL I knew the Hayden Christiansen part ;)

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I am keeping my fingers crossed, too! I am such a fan of the original three, and was very disappointed with the two newer films. Actually, I don't think Hayden, Natalie, or Ewan can be blamed much for marring either of the new Star Wars films. They have proven they are sensational in almost anything else. I feel the script was the biggest culprit. Hopefully, George Lucas will not be solely responsible for writing the script this time....or perhaps he listened to some of the criticism and worked up something better. At any rate, the storyline does sound fantastic and this installment has the potential to be one of the best. I hope it pans out!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I doubt George got it right this time...

After the first movie I was surprised that he let Ewan get any promotional spots... Ewan was not happy with what happened with the prequils LOL

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
I'm striving to remain unspoiled for this one, but from some of the comments here I'm beginning to have some hope for this last go round. Onward to May! :agree:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
M&M'S Dares to Go to the Dark (Chocolate) Side for Episode III
December 13, 2004

As next year's premiere of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith rapidly approaches, Masterfoods USA is preparing for its own premiere of dark chocolate M&M'S® Brand Candies and a promotion dubbed "The Star Wars M-Pire." As an official promotional partner for the May 19, 2005 release of the final Star Wars film, Masterfoods USA will engage fans with the ultimate inter-galactic adventure.
The highlight of the Star Wars M-Pire promotion is the world debut of M&M'S® Chocolate Candies in dark chocolate. Wrapped around the chocolate core will be color mixes that represent different sides of the Force: lighter colors around milk chocolate represent the light side-following Jedi, and darker colors with dark chocolate centers represent the dark side-loving Sith.

For collectors, 72 collectible packages will be available in-store beginning April 2, 2005. These packages will showcase the loveable M&M'S® Brand Characters in a variety of Star Wars costumes and movie scenarios, and will feature exclusive under-the-wrapper "Galactic Gossip" -- Star Wars movie trivia and fun facts about the M&M'S® Brand.

Masterfoods USA is also working to create specialized Star Wars merchandise and novelty items in conjunction with Hasbro. Other collectible items will include M&M'S® Minis tubes with Star Wars character tops and lightsabers, and more--some of which was showcased at this year's National Association of Convenience Stores Show in Las Vegas.

"M&M'S is already an out-of-this-world brand, and working with Lucasfilm to celebrate the legacy of Star Wars takes us to a whole new dimension," said Janis Smith-Gomez, Vice President of Marketing, Masterfoods USA. "It's a thrill to bring this exciting Star Wars experience into the homes of millions of Americans."

"This is a huge win for Star Wars and M&M'S fans, who span several generations and range in the millions," said Tom Warner, Director of Marketing for Lucasfilm. "Revenge of the Sith is the final Episode of Star Wars, so we wanted to have a lot of fun celebrating the entire saga. We're very excited about the programs Masterfoods has put in place to share the fun."

The Masterfoods USA/Star Wars promotion also includes activities for its SKITTLES® and KUDOS® brands. SKITTLES® packages will have a one-time use code that allows access to a "Hunt for Grievous" online video game at skittles.com and a chance to collect 48 original packages. Consumers who find a KUDOS® bar not covered in chocolate -- truly an "imbalance of the Force" -- will win a Star Wars family vacation. Each of the six different KUDOS® flavors will have unique packaging and feature collectible cards.

The M-Pire promotion will be supported with a full-scale media effort, including national broadcast, print and online advertising, public relations, interactive media, in-store displays and a NASCAR partnership.

Keep checking starwars.com for more details about this exciting new promotion.