Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AI Results - Wednesday

Toni......you're kidding! Scott is classified as a "rocker"....how can that be? But, I guess the singer known as "Meatloaf" was sort of a rocker.......go figure? 42

Luv Deep Edges!

Scott is a "Playa"

Hi Show - actually, Scott could be classified as a minor "playa" (urban for player); rather a cool-talking, R&B smoothie - hence, Scott's glasses and pseudo-gansta oversized zoot suit he wore on Monday; think Billy D. Williams in Mahagony only a little less real.

An older more accomplished player is a Mac, and if he's real smooth, a Mac Daddy. The term for people who don't like the player type is a "player-hater", a very soft diss to which any self-respecting would come back with "Don't hate the player, hate the Game!" So much for Hip Hop Culture 101

I must admit I think he can "ssaaaang" - he is really good for Stevie Wonder ballads; it will be interesting if we get to see his heart and behind the smooth. I think he's got real talent . He is definitely junior-level hip hop and hip hop is what the kids have been buying for the past 10 years.

But ultimately, I think its going to come down to Mario who is super-slick and could sell lots of CDs.

Out, Tenorguy
    Last edited by Tenorguy; 02-25-2005 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by show 42
    Toni......you're kidding! Scott is classified as a "rocker"....how can that be? But, I guess the singer known as "Meatloaf" was sort of a rocker.......go figure? 42
    I think he was just lumped into that group because of his attitude... LOL I honestly have no idea why fox hypes anyone/thing the way they do :sheesh:

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by show 42

Meatloaf is a rock artist and very popular. Scott is a wanabee. I hardly think he is a rock artist.

Skating enthusiast

Scott Savol

Ladskater, this fellow has a decent voice, and will be OK to have in the competition for a couple of more weeks. He won't win it, but he belongs there for awhile longer. His attitude will ultimately hurt him, and there is better talent there.

I think Carrie Underwood does have talent and a bit of her own style, and can do well if she wins. It's not so certain a boy will win this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2