Does McDonalds carry arctic orange shakes anymore? | Golden Skate

Does McDonalds carry arctic orange shakes anymore?

Johar

Medalist
Remember them out at wintertime? They were orange flavored shakes. I've been craving one for months, but our McDonalds doesn't run special shakes anymore so I don't know if they are around or not.

SingAlto

On the Ice
I haven't seen them in quite a while. :cry: I miss them.

Maybe we should start a petition to get them back on the menu?! :biggrin:

And while we're at it, I want to petition Carl's, Jr. to bring back the Crispburrito and Sunkist to start making Sparkling Lemonade again.

Last edited:

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
^^Ah those were soooo good!

My McDonald's still has Shamrock Shakes at St. Patty's Day. No winter shakes, but then again it's winter 9 months out of the year up here, so it might be more trouble than its worth...

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I love "Shamrock Shakes", but after watching "Supersize Me" last weekend, I am staying clear of fast food places for a while. (At least until my memory fades a bit..... :rofl: ) 42

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Lol, this is how hopless I am. I started reading "Fast Food Nation"--a book about fast food, kind of like "Super Size Me" but without any of the humor--and all it did was make me hungry! So I took the book with me to McDonalds, and finished reading it while eating a Big Mac...that can't be good for my future. :frown2:

Johar

Medalist
Our McDonalds doesn't carry Shamrock shakes anymore--something about them not being a participating location. They used to, and it was about the only time I set foot in there.