Say a little prayer for me... | Golden Skate

Say a little prayer for me...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I might have a one day photo shoot job out in the snow on March 5. I could very well get a job shooting a dog race...

so think of me to get the job... I've emailed the guy and am waiting to hear back from him! *cross fingers*

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
he took a look at my photos and he wants to meet with me either tomorrow or Wednesday... I am so excited! (though both of the times he gave aren't going to work with my schedule he said he can be a little flexable, and I will so totally skip a class if I have to!)

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Good luck Toni!!

Let us know what you work out schedule wise, and how it all goes!!

DG

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I this the Iditarod?

My question exactly, Toni. I always read my students a book called "Akiaki", a story about a dog in the Iditarod race. Don't they have that in March? 42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Toni-is it the Iditarod? If so my cousin's wife will be there. Long story why she goes there every year.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
I this the Iditarod?:rock:

he didn't say what event it was, but my Grandfather is a volunteer every year (his obsession, and he is sooooo excited about this) and he says that the only dog mushing going on would be the Iditarod, but we'll see...

My "interview" is Wednesday at 2:30pm my time!!!! *nervous* :rock:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
My question exactly, Toni. I always read my students a book called "Akiaki", a story about a dog in the Iditarod race. Don't they have that in March? 42
yes, they do :)

I can't remember what grade you teach, but look into "Danger the Dog Yard Cat" if you're 2nd grd and under... it's an "audio" book as well, but it's good either way. It was written by Libby Riddles who was the first woman to win the Iditarod (happened the year I was born 1985)