Ladies' Q & Pairs Short Start Orders Posted | Golden Skate

Ladies' Q & Pairs Short Start Orders Posted

In Ladies, group A seems the harder group. Both Mao Asada and Kimmie Meissner are in it, who are favored for gold and silver. Plus Binshu Xu, Amanda Billings, and Alissa Czysny.

oze

Spectator
oze

has any one the link to the on-line results(that is if this will be available as with 4continents)

Any chance if any of this gets on American TV? Watching Juniors is like seeing the next wave after Torino.

Joe

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi Oze...

oze said:
has any one the link to the on-line results(that is if this will be available as with 4continents)

The link in post #1 of this thread should take you there.

Not only are Kimmie and Mao in the same Q group, they are in the same warm up group as well - the first one. Should be interesting. I watched a video clip over the weekend of Mao skating her free program at Japan's Jr. Nationals. Wow. I've heard that her 3A looks "effortless." I think that was a 3A I saw, but it looked so effortless I'm not 100% sure it was a 3A!! (I think it was though) Wonder if Kimmie will try it.

I'm with you Joe - wish we could get some TV coverage as this will be the post Turino wave.

DG

There are GS members who do not want to read the descriptions of the skaters' peformances and definitely not the results of the competitions. I have no clue if this will be on TV. My remarks apply to Worlds as well.

There is already a result listed with points awarded on the ISU Results thread. I would like to comment albeit somewhat silly on what I have just seen.

Will someone who does not want anything to do with the results please say so, and explain what you want to do in these threads about the competitions besides not commenting on the results.

The Mods will be monitoring The Edge closely for Spoilers but for topics such as these, I do not see any reason for someone to even clicking on them if they do not want to know results before TV time.

Joe

Last edited:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi Joe...

I'm not sure I understand your message. I thought "spoilers" are allowed in the events folders?? I just don't want to post anything in a place I'm not supposed to. I'm "spoiled" as always.

DG