"Passion of the Christ" soundtrack for skating | Page 2 | Golden Skate

"Passion of the Christ" soundtrack for skating

S

SkateFan4Life

33leprechaun said:
not to get political, but just out of curiosity, is he christian? I am assuming so (I know you shouldn't assume...) I would love Wylie's skating no matter what his beliefs were and I try not to let that influence my judgment... having seen him skate (brilliantly) to JFK, I thought he may be politically inclined. I generally don't know or care much about skaters personal lives or political beliefs, but Wylie skates with such unbridled passion (no pun intended) that I was just wondering. There are some skaters that I like, not so much for their artistry, but because of certain values they espouse.

It's no secret - Paul Wylie is a devout, born-again Christian. He often speaks of his faith. And, yes, he skates with a great deal of passion. IMHO, that's one of the reasons why he is such a wonderful skater to watch - he skates from the heart. :clap:

brad640

On the Ice
anya_angie said:
You mean PETER GABRIEL'S PASSION, NOT JOHN DEBNEY!!!!!!!!!! Peter Gabriel's was to a film released in the EIGHTIES! DEBNEY'S is from 2004!

Why can't people keep these straight? :frown: :frown2: :rolleye: :boohoo: :banging: :banging: :disapp: :cry:

Also not to be confused with Passions