Harding to wrestle transvestite | Golden Skate

Harding to wrestle transvestite

ChiSk8Fan

On the Ice
Harding's Freak Show

If we look at the GS Forum listing, we find an active tape trading section with compilations of our favorite skater's body of work. If we did the same for Tonya Harding, we would have a great collection of programs from 1986-1991 (for the most part), and dubious conditioning and skating from 1992-1994 (although her last programs at the Nationals were good). Then, we have the "Freak Show", where compilations would include:

The Wedding Night Video :eek:

Her cameo in a B-grade movie :unsure:

Her appearance with her band :disapp:

Local news snippets of her involvement in violent, domestic crimes over petty issues :sheesh:

Brief Up-Close-and-Personal fluff pieces on Shaun Eckhart, Jeff Gillooly, Shane and the rest of the Gillooly Gang. :scowl:

A fluff piece about Nancy and Oksana comparing their lives to Tonya's post 1994 :boohoo:

A collage of her mug shots :eek:

And fingerprints!!! :party2:

She also has coverage of her boxing career getting her face beat in and beating up others :banging:

Her whole Freak Show has been, to me, a big :confused: and :rolleye:

Last edited:

Crizzy

Rinkside
What will Tonya add next to her long list of trailer trash repertoire :sheesh:

Oh yes, wrestling a transvestite sure sound classy to me. Can I have a ticket? :rofl: Sure beats going to the Carnegie Hall!

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
If we look at the GS Forum listing, we find an active tape trading section with compilations of our favorite skater's body of work. If we did the same for Tonya Harding, we would have a great collection of programs from 1986-1991 (for the most part), and dubious conditioning and skating from 1992-1994 (although her last programs at the Nationals were good). Then, we have the "Freak Show", where compilations would include
Don't forget her appearance on the game show "The Weakest Link." IIRC, she did not answer a single question right.

I think the tranny thing is too funny. This would be the funniest thing ever -- to see Tonya get her @$$ whupped by the next RuPaul.

Last edited:

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Ogre Mage said:
Don't forget her appearance on the game show "The Weakest Link." IIRC, she did not answer a signel question right.

I think the tranny thing is too funny. This would be the funniest thing ever -- to see Tonya get her @$$ whupped by the next RuPaul.

I wish we could all go back to the days before this:

Pic

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Oh lordy. I had no idea about any of that. And to think I thought her depravity was limited to knee bashing...

S

SkateFan4Life

Ugh. :mad: It sounds to me that Tonya is desperate to earn a paycheck these days. Since nobody wants to pay to see her skate - none of the professional shows and/or tours will come within a football field of her - and she has no education or other skills - she's branching out in all sorts of wierd directions to bring in the bacon.

What will happen next? I still expect to see her participate in the Roller Derby some day. That might be right down her alley.

ChiSk8Fan

On the Ice
What else is she to do?

Is Tonya allowed to ever write of the events of 1994? Her autobiography would sell a great many copies if she were allowed to write one.

Johar

Medalist
Maybe she could try out for Survivor or Fear Factor.

Can someone identify the skaters in the photo that thisthingcalledlove posted a link to? Thanks.

heyang

Record Breaker
Back row from Left to Right: Jason Dungen, Jarod Swallow, Scott Davis, Brian Boitano, Todd Sand, ??

Front Row: Kyoko Ina, Elizabeth Punsalen, Tonya, Nancy, Jenni Meno & ???

the 1994 US Olympic Figure Skating Team.

Wow - 10 years ago!!!!

ChiSk8Fan

On the Ice
the others are...

Karen Courtland and Todd Reynolds, Pairs skaters. They came in 13th place or so.