Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FSU down?

Tripping on the Podium

FSU down?

Sorry but i don't know where to ask. I can't get into FSU anymore and it coincides with me changing server. Is it just me having problems or is the site down for some reason?

Custom Title
    It looks like it is just you. Sorry.

Just an average girl

Tripping on the Podium
    I can get the presentation page but nothing beyond Looks the updated version is too much for my server

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by millyskate
    I can get the presentation page but nothing beyond Looks the updated version is too much for my server
    That's horrible!!!!!

Here's a bright piece of advice....................................
    ............Get a new Server............................................ ...

Custom Title
    don't worry... i have the same problem too! my server cannot accomodate the update i guess. i keep trying and trying.

uh, some people are not computer experts... so of course it's good that they know to "get a new server." thanx..

Have you re-registered? That's all it took for me to get back in.

Tripping on the Podium
    yes and it work for a bit but now that's stuck as well. I'm glad i'm not the only one with problems.

Custom Title
    i would reregister..cept i can't even get into the website. 'cannot find server' is showing up all the time. guess i have to find out about a new server? i'll need to ask someone as i'm not familiar with this.

In the void
    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulswan
    uh, some people are not computer experts... so of course it's good that they know to "get a new server." thanx..
    Hm. Bitter response. But what if there is nothing else you can do than update (or change) your technical situation? Should the rest NOT say so then? Nobody expects everyone to be a computer expert.... but you shouldn't either expect us others to know psychic things about your computer. There are situations where someone could only help when one could sit in front of your computer and go thru the operating system and many settings (especially if you don't know much about it yourself)....

Custom Title
    no i'm not a computer expert by any means... but 'get a new server' is impractical and costly for some people right now. sorry if it sounds 'bitter' to you... however, i'm far from bitter about it as i can at least access the website at the public and school libraries (course not near as often as if i could at home)..

i would like to hear from those that know of what exactly to do... besides getting a new server.. if this is the only way..then i'll wait until i finish college, LOL.

oh, the page that actually shows up is: 'cannot find web page'.. not 'cannot find server'... sorry about that. wish it was just a re-registering issue.

Custom Title
    I don't know much about computers/servers etc...however, sometimes when I bookmark something there comes a day when I click on the book mark and it doesn't work and I get that same message: "page not found;" but if I retype the actual address in the address window in my browser, then it does work. So, if you are using a bookmarked page address, try just typing in the address to see if you get the registration page.

Custom Title
    oh, i tried that too emma. i'm afraid fsu is off-limits to me now.. it doesn't like me anymore... boohoo!

i wonder if millyskate is still having problems??

On the Ice
    I don't know if this would work, but you can try to open it with internet explorer, and if that doesn't work, try it with netscape.

Custom Title
    Sometimes in those rare occasions I have gotten on FSUniverse the message "the page not found", I´ll go to Sandra Loosemore´s website and click the forum from there:

http://www.frogsonice.com/skateweb/news.shtml

Mostly it has worked in that way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast