Chat Night with Tanith Belbin & Fedor Andreev Wed Mar 9 | Golden Skate

Chat Night with Tanith Belbin & Fedor Andreev Wed Mar 9

SkaterBrett, I won't be able to participate that night. Will you or someone ask Tanith a question for me? First, MAJOR props for the job that she and Ben did on their charity show for the tsunami victims. I was there, and it was the highlight of the season for me. It was especially cool how all of their friends in the skating world rallied around their leadership. So I have two questions:

(1) Are there any plans in the works to make this an annual affair, chosing different charities to benefit?

(2) With regard to Tanith's work on the microphone, is she thinking ahead to maybe a career in broadcasting and commentating somewhere down the line?

Thank you.

Mathman

Miss Mushie

Spectator
*bump*

Just a reminder of the wonderful chat with Tanith and Fedor which takes place Wednesday March 9th (which is TODAY here in Ontario, Canada) LOL! Come join the forum, it's free, and then you are most welcome into the chat, which could be a once in a lifetime opportunity HAHA who knows! It's a great pleasure for us to have Tanith and Fedor willing to participate in a chat, we've already had Joannie Rochette, Chris Mabee and Meagan Duhamel do chats for SkateToday, and we are very excited about Tanith and Fedor giving up their time to come chat with supporters around the globe. So be there or be square haha!

Ciao
Sarah
www.skatetoday.com