VCR Alert:Scott Hamilton & SOI on A&E | Golden Skate

VCR Alert:Scott Hamilton & SOI on A&E

John King

Final Flight
This Friday,March 11th,A&E is rebroadcasting it's segment on Scott Hamilton,and afterwards showing a 2 hour special on Stars On Ice.This is on the Canadian network,soyou might check your local listings in the U.S.

citrus

Rinkside
In central Calif.:
bio at 8:00 PST
soi at 9:00 PST

unless the newspaper is listing it incorrectly for A&E, which has happened often enough..........

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
citrus said:
In central Calif.:
bio at 8:00 PST
soi at 9:00 PST

unless the newspaper is listing it incorrectly for A&E, which has happened often enough..........

Thanks so much for that info! I can't wait to see this. :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
my guess is they may have an update on his biography... they did last season on his wife and son...

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Yes, now if they only air the darn program up here! I got all excited for 4CC yesterday, and my cable carrier had basketball on both ESPN channels during the scheduled time...and I kept checking back all evening just to be sure. They just didn't air them. :frown: That or I just majorly goofed.

But as long as I can see SOI and Scottie I'll be happy. That's more fun to me than a competition. :)

pairsfan

On the Ice
ESPN2 aired 4CC on 2/28. CBC was supposed to carry it on 3/5 but that was changed to 3/13.

SOI will reair on A&E at 1am & 1pm on Saturday with Scott's bio at 12am (but not 12pm).

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just bumping this up. tonight's the night for SOI on A&E! (Friday, March 11, 9 to 11 PM, Saturday, March 12 1am to 3 PM, and Saturday, March 12 from 1 PM to 3 PM, EST) Check your local listings! :party: :clap: :rock: