Favorite Ladies Costume's this season 2004'/05' | Golden Skate

Favorite Ladies Costume's this season 2004'/05'

What Lady Skater, this season, has the costume you love?

• Sasha Cohen

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Michelle Kwan

Votes: 34 28.8%
  • Irina Slutskaya

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Fumie Suguri

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • BB Liang

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Julia Sebestyen

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cynthia Phaneuf

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Joannie Rochette

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Yoshi Onda

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other!

Votes: 10 8.5%

• Total voters

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Even if she's not your favorite skater at all, do you really like the costume? :love:

Last edited:

Frau Muller

Final Flight
With all due respect to the first famous lady to wear the 'pants' in competition (Irina), Fumie's new LP pants outfit is 'da bomb!'

I suspect that we'll see a slew of new costumes-with-pants in Moscow. Perhaps one of the N.Am. gals will surprise us?

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
My vote was for Fumie's LP costume, also. I love the pants. She has long legs, and the pants just emphasize that. I don't think it would work for everyone, but it really works for her. :)

gezando

Final Flight
Fumie :agree:
Cohen's Dark eyes costume is not that bad, if she get rid of the key hole

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
I love Fleur Maxwell's LP dress. ( The pink one that she wore at Euros.) Simply gorgeous!

I like Sasha Cohen's SP dress too, but it's a distant second.....

Alely

Spectator
I really loved Irina's pants at worlds! they were really well done. I also liked the pink costume Sasha wore at Worlds too because she ususally doesn't wear pastels and it was very pretty. :clap:

Vash01

Medalist
I loved Sasha's Dark Eyes costume. It was stunning. She looked stunning in it (but when does she not look stunning?)

I also loved her pink dress for the Nutcracker, although I did not much care for her choice of music. For me the Nutcracker as a singles program just does not work. However, the dress was soft and lovely. She looked like a porcelain doll.

Vash

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I love Sasha's pink Nutcracker dress, too. I would love for her to design my clothes for me! lol I think after she's done with competing, someday, she should become a full out dress designer. :clap:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted for Sasha, she always looks beautiful.

Dee

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
CzarinaAnya said:
Tereza-Say whaa? :scratch:

She's talking about Sebestyen.

IMO, Fumie wins the costume award hands down. Both her SP and LP were fitting to the music and just plained kicked butt.

I would have to give Michelle Kwan second because I loved both her Spartacus red SP dress and her dark purple Bolero dress that she used in the QR and Worlds exhibition.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Kwan's QR and exhibition dress. There is just something about dark velvety colors on an ice skater that looks....Kweenly :biggrin: The SP dress was also very nice. I still can't figure out how Sasha's SP costume got dug up from Ralphie's back yard and made it's way to her closet?